Required documents for italian citizenship

Over 25 million Italians have emigrated between 1861 and 1960 with a migration boom between 1871 and 1915 when over 13,5 million emigrants left the country for European and overseas destinations.
Post Reply
AndresRClick
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: 05 Dec 2019, 05:27

Required documents for italian citizenship

Post by AndresRClick »

Hello!

Fortunately, after months searching, I found every document on my italian ancestry, from the first member until the last one.

I have to apply for the italian citizenship in Italy by judicial proceedings, since it was my great-grandmother who was born in Italy.

However, I am a little bit confused, because the lawyer I am applying with, told me that it is not necessary to include the marriages and death certificates, even I have them all already :shock: . I don't know if some of you have heard about any case that has been processed like that.

It is a lawyer with history, it is not a young lawyer. I am thinking to apply with him, and in case the marriage and death certificates were necessary, we will already have them, there are still some discrepancies to fix on them, but we can do it on the next months while the process develop itself.

What do you think?
Post Reply