Angela Carmina

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
lettieross
Rookie
Rookie

Angela Carmina

Post by lettieross »

Good Morning,

I am trying to find Angela Carmina mother and father. Angela was born in Girgenti Italy about 1794/1795. She married Calogero Capraro in 1815. Any help on finding her parents or siblings would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance
mmogno
Master
Master

Re: Angela Carmina

Post by mmogno »

Where did you find the marriage between Angela Carmina and Calogero Capraro in 1815? Can you post the link or image?
Emilio Lussu: “Che ne sarebbe della civiltà del mondo, se l’ingiusta violenza si potesse sempre imporre senza resistenza?” 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraine! 🇺🇦 🇮🇱תחי ישראל🇮🇱
lettieross
Rookie
Rookie

Post by lettieross »

Name: Angela Carmina
Sex: Female
Husband: Calogero Capraro
Other information in the record of Calogero Capraro
from Italy Deaths and Burials, 1809-1900

Name:
Calogero Capraro
Event Type:
Death
Event Date:
1 Nov 1834
Event Place:
Agrigento, Agrigento, Sicilia, Italia
Event Place (Original):
Agrigento, Agrigento, Italy
Address:
Strada Di San Michele
Residence Place:
Girgenti
Sex:
Male
Marital Status:
Married
Contadino
Birth Year (Estimated):
Birthplace:
Girgenti
Father's Name:
Lorenzo
Mother's Name:
Maria di Rosa
Spouse's Name:
Angela Carmina
Spouse's Sex:
Female

this is what i have
mmogno
Master
Master

Post by mmogno »

mmogno wrote: 25 Oct 2022, 15:10 Where did you find the marriage between Angela Carmina and Calogero Capraro in 1815? Can you post the link or image?
??????
Emilio Lussu: “Che ne sarebbe della civiltà del mondo, se l’ingiusta violenza si potesse sempre imporre senza resistenza?” 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraine! 🇺🇦 🇮🇱תחי ישראל🇮🇱
lettieross
Rookie
Rookie

Post by lettieross »

Source citation for Italy, Select Marriages, 1809-1900
Ancestry recordCitation detailsAssociated factsMedia
Italy, Select Marriages, 1809-1900. I think Sunja is the one who found their marriage .
AngelaGrace56
Master
Master

Post by AngelaGrace56 »

lettieross wrote: 25 Oct 2022, 10:32 Good Morning,

I am trying to find Angela Carmina mother and father. Angela was born in Girgenti Italy about 1794/1795. She married Calogero Capraro in 1815. Any help on finding her parents or siblings would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

1849 Death Record No 96 – Angela Carmina, 54 yo, widow of Calogero Capraro, born Girgenti, daughter of the deceased Calogero Carmina and of the deceased Giovana Aquilina, died 16 March 1849.

https://www.antenati.san.beniculturali. ... 64/0nz31qZ
(Page 52 of 241)

Index here Page 239 of 241: https://www.antenati.san.beniculturali. ... 64/LmJ3rzK

So now that you know that Angela's parents were the deceased Calogero Carmina and deceased Giovana Aquilina, you should now be able to continue your search on the antenati site. While there are indices for the records, (except for 1852 deaths), unfortunately they are not in alphabetical order so it's a bit of a mission, but worth the effort.

Angela
AngelaGrace56
Master
Master

Post by AngelaGrace56 »

Here's one more for you which will take you back further. While you are looking for Angela's syblings you can be looking out for her mother's syblings at the same time. (This one was an easy find because it has been "correctly" indexed, but the Death Record was missing so I located it.)

Death No 242: Giovanna Aquilino

Registered Girgenti, 21 August 1840

Giovanna Aquilino, 66 yo, widow of Calogero Carmina, born in Girgenti, and living in Girgenti, Quartiere di San Michele, Strada Collefogge, died 20 August 1840. She was the daughter of the deceased Onofrio (Aquilino) and of the deceased Giuseppa Coniglio.
https://www.antenati.san.beniculturali. ... 15/Lax39zB

Angela
AngelaGrace56
Master
Master

Post by AngelaGrace56 »

AngelaGrace56 wrote: 28 Oct 2022, 06:00
lettieross wrote: 25 Oct 2022, 10:32 Good Morning,

Thanks in advance

1849 Death Record No 96 – Angela Carmina, 54 yo, widow of Calogero Capraro, born Girgenti, daughter of the deceased Calogero Carmina and of the deceased Giovana Aquilina, died 16 March 1849.

https://www.antenati.san.beniculturali. ... 64/0nz31qZ
(Page 52 of 241)

Index here Page 239 of 241: https://www.antenati.san.beniculturali. ... 64/LmJ3rzK

So now that you know that Angela's parents were the deceased Calogero Carmina and deceased Giovana Aquilina, you should now be able to continue your search on the antenati site. While there are indices for the records, (except for 1852 deaths), unfortunately they are not in alphabetical order so it's a bit of a mission, but worth the effort.

Angela

Thought I had better bump this because you may not have yet seen my two posts here. I know that you have been wanting to find out the names of the parents of Angela Carmina for a long time, which I have now located for you.

Angela
lettieross
Rookie
Rookie

Post by lettieross »

Morning - hope everyone is doing well. thanks for all the help. I was still working on Angela's parents.
Does anyone have any information on Angela's father Calogero Carmina and where could i look to find his parents and siblings? also to find her mother's (Giovanna Aquilino ) father Onofrio Aquilino. I have been trying everything and no luck.

Again thank you for all the help