possible 1920 census
Name: Biggis Dimidis [Bigais Denardis]
Home in 1920: Conshohocken Ward 1, Montgomery, Pennsylvania
Age: 29 years Estimated birth year: abt 1891
Birthplace: Italy
Relation to Head of House: Head
Spouse's name: Andelina
Father's Birth Place: Italy
Mother's Birth Place: Italy
Home owned: Rent
Year of Immigration: 1907
Able to read: No Able to Write: No
Household Members:
Biggis Dimidis 29
Andelina Dimidis 19
Samuel Dimidis 2 7/12
Bruno Immigration around 1896-1898
Re: Bruno Immigration around 1896-1898
Thanks it!!!! Thank you!!!
Anthony
Anthony
Re: Bruno Immigration around 1896-1898
Now, do I dare ask....
In 1910, I would like to find Antonio Bruno (35), with wife Carmina (35), and daughter Angela (9).
Again, thanks so much for what you have found so far.
Anthony
In 1910, I would like to find Antonio Bruno (35), with wife Carmina (35), and daughter Angela (9).
Again, thanks so much for what you have found so far.
Anthony

