Atina
Atina
My Mother was born in Atina Italy in 1911. I have tried to contact the city hall with the e-mail given on the web sight. No go. Does anyone have any suggestions
Re: Atina
Try writing. I have heard that many town halls do not anwser emails.
Ufficio di Stato Civile
Piazza Volsci
03042 Atina (FR)
ITALY
Letter should be in Italian & include a copy of your Photo ID, a self addressed return envelope, & several international reply coupons. These can be obtained from your main post office & covers the cost of the return postage.
Form Letter:
http://www.circolocalabrese.org/resourc ... civile.asp
If you get the family back to the 1860's in Atina, then you can orderr/rent the LDS films for this town.>
http://www.familysearch.org/Eng/Library ... ato+civile++
Hope this helps & if you have any questions, need further asistance at anytime, please don't hesitate to ask.
Happy hunting!
jcsm
Ufficio di Stato Civile
Piazza Volsci
03042 Atina (FR)
ITALY
Letter should be in Italian & include a copy of your Photo ID, a self addressed return envelope, & several international reply coupons. These can be obtained from your main post office & covers the cost of the return postage.
Form Letter:
http://www.circolocalabrese.org/resourc ... civile.asp
If you get the family back to the 1860's in Atina, then you can orderr/rent the LDS films for this town.>
http://www.familysearch.org/Eng/Library ... ato+civile++
Hope this helps & if you have any questions, need further asistance at anytime, please don't hesitate to ask.
Happy hunting!
jcsm
Researching in San Vitaliano, Napoli, Italy & Armento, Potenza, Italy.
Re: Atina
Hi cebob,
My late husband's relations lived in Atina. If you would like to give me your mother's name and the information you are trying to find out I will try to help you.
(I will be away from the 20th February until the 14th March, but if you do post the information, if I cant find out before I go I'll definately do it when I get back)
God Bless
Emmy
My late husband's relations lived in Atina. If you would like to give me your mother's name and the information you are trying to find out I will try to help you.
(I will be away from the 20th February until the 14th March, but if you do post the information, if I cant find out before I go I'll definately do it when I get back)
God Bless
Emmy
Re: Atina
Hi
i am new to this forum, i also have family from atina, battaglia's and amata's. i can go back to 1700 with the amata's but i have only gone back to 1860 on the battaglia side,
so if any one has any info would greatly appreciate it.
thanks gina
i am new to this forum, i also have family from atina, battaglia's and amata's. i can go back to 1700 with the amata's but i have only gone back to 1860 on the battaglia side,
so if any one has any info would greatly appreciate it.
thanks gina



