Dear All,
Does anybody knows if the surename Docaria(o). Probably there could be a T or F betweenthe O and the C.
Thank you,
José
Docaria
- BillieDeKid
- Master

- Posts: 1207
- Joined: 29 Jul 2007, 00:00
- Location: Illinois
Re: Docaria
There were two names that came up under Docaria. Here is the manifest and both names are on it.
http://www.ellisisland.org/EIFile/popup ... &line=0037
Is there any other information you can give? First names, wife, wife's name, children, ages of anyone. Place of birth? Any detailed information you can give will make it easier for people on the site to help.
Regards,
Elizabeth
http://www.ellisisland.org/EIFile/popup ... &line=0037
Is there any other information you can give? First names, wife, wife's name, children, ages of anyone. Place of birth? Any detailed information you can give will make it easier for people on the site to help.
Regards,
Elizabeth
- keizersdream
- Newbie

- Posts: 9
- Joined: 13 Jul 2005, 00:00
Re: Docaria
Dear Elizabeth,
The name of the person i have is Francisca Docaria married with Josef Rige(Arrigue/Rigi/Rige/Arigi). The surename i found in differents documents in Spain. In all documents they mentioned that this lady was a Italian and she give birth to a daughter in Pamplona Spain around 1.740. This daughter married a French man named Francisco Chevalier. In one document they mentioned the Kingdom of Piamonte but i still dont have a clue. Thats why i post this message here.
Thanks.
José
The name of the person i have is Francisca Docaria married with Josef Rige(Arrigue/Rigi/Rige/Arigi). The surename i found in differents documents in Spain. In all documents they mentioned that this lady was a Italian and she give birth to a daughter in Pamplona Spain around 1.740. This daughter married a French man named Francisco Chevalier. In one document they mentioned the Kingdom of Piamonte but i still dont have a clue. Thats why i post this message here.
Thanks.
José
- BillieDeKid
- Master

- Posts: 1207
- Joined: 29 Jul 2007, 00:00
- Location: Illinois
Re: Docaria
Hi Jose,
I'm sorry, I made the assumption that you were looking for relatives that came to the USA.
I have no experience with Spanish records etc. However, I'm sure there are people on the site that do and would be able to point you in the right direction and give you some help.
Again, I'm sorry I wasn't able to help.
Regards,
Elizabeth
I'm sorry, I made the assumption that you were looking for relatives that came to the USA.
I have no experience with Spanish records etc. However, I'm sure there are people on the site that do and would be able to point you in the right direction and give you some help.
Again, I'm sorry I wasn't able to help.
Regards,
Elizabeth