MASCARI / CAITO ---- PLEASE HELPPPPPP!

Over 25 million Italians have emigrated between 1861 and 1960 with a migration boom between 1871 and 1915 when over 13,5 million emigrants left the country for European and overseas destinations.
User avatar
Randall_Svihla
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: 20 Jan 2010, 04:47

Re: MASCARI / CAITO ---- PLEASE HELPPPPPP!

Post by Randall_Svihla »

Hi, Paul

Paul and Catherine had only the one child, Michael. He was born in 1942, and Paul was killed in 1944. Catherine remarried "Mac" Mewhinney in the late '50s. They had no children. Catherine died in 1994 at 78.

As you may know, Paul and Petrina Mascari had at least three sons, Frank, Michael, and Guy, and four daughters, Josephine (Bova), Anna (Skibosh), Gustie (Augustine?) (Piazza), and Jetta (Jaye) (Steed). Jetta was the last to survive, and died April 17, 2008. Which one was your grandfather or grandmother? I have copies of Paul and Petrina's obituaries I can e-mail you if you'll send me a private message with your e-mail address.

Randy
lisagasstrom
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: 04 Aug 2013, 03:17

Re: MASCARI / CAITO ---- PLEASE HELPPPPPP!

Post by lisagasstrom »

I am related by marriage to Paul and Petrina Mascari from Termini Imerese. Has anyone been there and can you direct me to any living descendants in Sicily?

Lisa
smas1973
Master
Master
Posts: 681
Joined: 24 Nov 2013, 03:30
Location: Chicago IL

Re: MASCARI / CAITO ---- PLEASE HELPPPPPP!

Post by smas1973 »

hello my name is scott I know this thread is old but if any help is still needed please let me know I have researched my Mascari family line all the way back to 1620 to the first Mascari in Termini Imerese.
Thank You For All Your Help With The Translation Of This Documents


Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Riggio, & Bondi.

Researching Termini Imerese, Palermo surnames Mascari, Spicuzza, Capone, Catalano & Pusateri
Post Reply