Vincenzo Romito and Anastatia Donnarumma

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
User avatar
Hacerlo
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: 18 Sep 2010, 09:01

Re: Vincenzo Romito and Anastatia Donnarumma

Post by Hacerlo »

Hi,

My name is James Romito, I looked up my name online to try to find some family genealogy and I found a link to this page. I was named after my great grandpa, who all I know was named James and from Naples. I also know my great grandma's name was Philomena and they lived in Maine. After confirming the information I read on this page with my mom I realized that Vincenzio is my great grandpa. His son, Angelo Romito was my grandpa and moved to California where he had my mom with his wife Sarah.

I was wondering who was doing the research on this...we are obviously related somehow and I think it would be cool to share some family history.
Randy
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: 30 Nov 2017, 21:39

Re: Vincenzo Romito and Anastatia Donnarumma

Post by Randy »

Vincenzo was married to my grandfather Franks sister Filomena Lorello.
Post Reply