Passanger List
Re: Passanger List
Hi Carmine, if it were 1910 instead of 1909, it would clear up the family can of worms that I apparently opened up when I started looking into the past and which was opened up again when I met relatives in Italy who had been left behind. But I already checked the Florida arrival on March 13, 1910 and he wasn't on it. Would all passengers (no matter what class of travel) have been on the manifest?
- johnnyonthespot
- Master

- Posts: 5228
- Joined: 04 Aug 2008, 15:01
- Location: Connecticut, USA
Re: Passanger List
I believe all passengers travelling from foreign ports had to be manifested. Even US citizens were listed (usually on a separate group of pages) and their passport numbers were noted.jennabet wrote:Hi Carmine, if it were 1910 instead of 1909, it would clear up the family can of worms that I apparently opened up when I started looking into the past and which was opened up again when I met relatives in Italy who had been left behind. But I already checked the Florida arrival on March 13, 1910 and he wasn't on it. Would all passengers (no matter what class of travel) have been on the manifest?
If you would like to PM me his name and birth year, I may be able to find something that you have missed.
Carmine
My hobby is finding things. Having found most of my own, I am happy to help others find theirs. PM me!
My hobby is finding things. Having found most of my own, I am happy to help others find theirs. PM me!
-
PeterTimber
- Master

- Posts: 6811
- Joined: 16 Dec 2007, 18:57
- Location: Yonkers NY
Re: Passanger List
If he wasn't a stowaway or possibly a crewman then he may have entered the USA on another ship and traveled coastwise down to Florida. =Peter=
~Peter~