Does anyone have access to 'Famliysearch.com'?

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
User avatar
Irishinamerica
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 49
Joined: 11 Mar 2011, 05:40

Re: Does anyone have access to 'Famliysearch.com'?

Post by Irishinamerica »

Can do! My family tree that I am working on so far has the following surnames: Rolle, Rostagno, Marietti, Frasca, Grosso, and Bergonzo. And there are lots of repeats in surnames.

My great great grandparents both had the surname Rolle when they married (gg grandma's maiden name was Rolle) and I know there is a connection between them other than marriage, but I cannot prove it yet.

I have located both gg grandparent's siblings birth records, and am currently working on trying to see if I can find their marriage records. I also have found a few of the individual siblings children's birth acts.
User avatar
bottino
Veteran
Veteran
Posts: 129
Joined: 08 Feb 2010, 05:14
Location: Utah, USA
Contact:

Re: Does anyone have access to 'Famliysearch.com'?

Post by bottino »

My email address is pjbottino@gmail.com. Also I have a Facebook page I use only for viewing model railroad videos, and I only have two friends, but if you want to connect that way, I am ok with that too. I am still thinking about this and it is really my great grand parents records I will be looking for. I know their names, but that's it. When I find their birth records, I will know their parents, and I probably have more generations from the Forno Canavese films I have extracted. By the way, I am very familiar with several of the names you mention, Rolle, Rostagno and Marietti. I have seen a lot of them. So lets stay in touch some how.
By the way, I live in Delaware.
Paul Bottino
Post Reply