San Michele di Moriano,Lucca

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
RafaelBiagini
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: 08 Nov 2017, 01:30

Re: San Michele di Moriano,Lucca

Post by RafaelBiagini »

Hello everyone, I am looking for the birth record of my grand grandfather Augusto Biagini. He was probably born between 1900 and 1901 in San Michele di Moriano, Lucca. He is son of Giovanni Michele Biagini and Maria Zelinda Biagini. I know that Giovanni is from San Michele di Moriano, Lucca, he was born on 7th May 1867 and married Maria Zelinda Berti in 1887. Also, Giovanni is son of Luigi and of Filomena Paolinelli. But I can't find info about Augusto Biagini.
Could someone help me with this hard task? I would really appreciate any help. Thank you.
lori
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: 22 Dec 2015, 02:19

Re: San Michele di Moriano,Lucca

Post by lori »

I maybe mistaken but I thought Giovanni Michele emigrated to Brazil?
Post Reply