Stanco, Rocco Birth

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
AngelaGrace56
Master
Master
Posts: 8078
Joined: 16 Oct 2012, 10:54

Re: Stanco, Rocco Birth

Post by AngelaGrace56 »

dmurphy1940 wrote:Nice work, Angela!
Why thank you! It is always nice to see your smiley face pop up here Dolores. :D

Angela
User avatar
dmurphy1940
Master
Master
Posts: 3034
Joined: 05 Jan 2011, 15:55
Location: Boston, Massachusetts

Re: Stanco, Rocco Birth

Post by dmurphy1940 »

Yours too! :)
Grazie,

Dolores
AngelaGrace56
Master
Master
Posts: 8078
Joined: 16 Oct 2012, 10:54

Re: Stanco, Rocco Birth

Post by AngelaGrace56 »

dmurphy1940 wrote:Yours too! :)
Thank you!

Angela :)
2paz
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: 24 Feb 2014, 22:58

Re: Stanco, Rocco Birth

Post by 2paz »

And thanks from me too. I am new to this, I've only really dug around in the Frigento and Sturno records. I'm having lots of fun though, and it's great having backup.
AngelaGrace56
Master
Master
Posts: 8078
Joined: 16 Oct 2012, 10:54

Re: Stanco, Rocco Birth

Post by AngelaGrace56 »

2paz wrote:And thanks from me too. I am new to this, I've only really dug around in the Frigento and Sturno records. I'm having lots of fun though, and it's great having backup.
You're very welcome! I'm pleased you are enjoying the journey, and I agree, it is great to have the back up here. Spot you again.

Angela :)
Post Reply