Just got your pics. They are wonderful. Thank you so very much. How can I find out who the Barletta's are on the monument???
Donna
Montemiletto -
- QNPoohBear
- Newbie

- Posts: 17
- Joined: 22 Sep 2006, 00:00
Re: Montemiletto -
My great-great grandmother was Frank's wet nurse. She had a baby who died and for some reason Frank's mother was unable to nurse him. Apparently he always looked at my great-great grandmother as another mother. He lived in NY and played in Tomi Dorsey's orchestra (spelling?). He had a daughter Lena was was about the same age as my grandmother's youngest sister (born c. 1938). The families lost touch after my great-grandparents passed away. My grandmother has asked me to find Lena for her and find out if she is still alive. If anyone knows, please e-mail me at aupoohbear @ hotmail.com (remove space)lalberogenealogico wrote:I live in Montemiletto. Are you related with Frank Guarente, the trumpet player?
Gaetano Petrillo
- QNPoohBear
- Newbie

- Posts: 17
- Joined: 22 Sep 2006, 00:00
Re: Montemiletto -
Could you send them to me please if you still have them? I would love to show my grandmother and see the place where she was born.lalberogenealogico wrote:Donna,
I sent you three ZIP files with pictures of Montemiletto. Did you receive them?
Gaetano Petrillo
- bjguarente
- Newbie

- Posts: 22
- Joined: 20 Dec 2005, 00:00
- Location: Maryland, USA
Re: Montemiletto -
Donna,DonnaH wrote:I have family from there. What do you need to know
donna
I am looking for any information about the Guarente, Fierimonte, and Pecorelli Families from there. (Spelling may be off on the original surnames)
