HELP ME!

Over 25 million Italians have emigrated between 1861 and 1960 with a migration boom between 1871 and 1915 when over 13,5 million emigrants left the country for European and overseas destinations.
User avatar
Biff83
Master
Master
Posts: 4495
Joined: 02 Jan 2007, 00:00

Re: HELP ME!

Post by Biff83 »

Obituary for Thomas Langone shows children, grandchildren as well as brothers living at the time. I'm sure the place of birth mentioned was not New Jersey.
Attachments
TLangone.pdf
(744.39 KiB) Downloaded 258 times
"Mintammicce impizzu mpizzu ca pue largu minne fazzu sule!"
pierolangone
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 27
Joined: 09 Oct 2018, 14:40

Re: HELP ME!

Post by pierolangone »

I think we are talking about the wrong Carmine Langone. if you look at the link I posted above, you see that this carmine langone got married in 1911 (I think this is because the mother's name is Maria mazza). instead the carmine Langone that you described to me is married to another woman. they are two different people unfortunately
pierolangone
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 27
Joined: 09 Oct 2018, 14:40

Re: HELP ME!

Post by pierolangone »

the carmine Langone I'm looking for married on February 14th 1911 with Cresceima P. Mastriano. I think this is a sure source because, if you find the wedding event, it says that the groom's mother is called Maria mazza
User avatar
Biff83
Master
Master
Posts: 4495
Joined: 02 Jan 2007, 00:00

Re: HELP ME!

Post by Biff83 »

Thanks for your response. Do you know your Carmine Langone's birthdate?

Biff
"Mintammicce impizzu mpizzu ca pue largu minne fazzu sule!"
pierolangone
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 27
Joined: 09 Oct 2018, 14:40

Re: HELP ME!

Post by pierolangone »

1874
pierolangone
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 27
Joined: 09 Oct 2018, 14:40

Re: HELP ME!

Post by pierolangone »

can not you help me?
pierolangone
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 27
Joined: 09 Oct 2018, 14:40

Re: HELP ME!

Post by pierolangone »

I also found the marriage license certificate of this carmine langone and mastrian crescenza

https://search.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/sse ... cessSource
User avatar
Biff83
Master
Master
Posts: 4495
Joined: 02 Jan 2007, 00:00

Re: HELP ME!

Post by Biff83 »

pierolangone,

I have checked for other possible Carmine besides the one whose records I posted previously but have not found any other possibilities. If your Carmine's birthdate was 31 Jul 1874, I believe the records I posted are correct.

Biff
"Mintammicce impizzu mpizzu ca pue largu minne fazzu sule!"
pierolangone
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 27
Joined: 09 Oct 2018, 14:40

Re: HELP ME!

Post by pierolangone »

Hello, thanks for the reply. my only doubt is the fact that, in the acts I found, carmine langone married with Crescienza Mastriano. instead in the acts you posted are all different wives. I contacted the nephew of thomas langone sr, son of thomas jr (what you told me before) and told me that his great-grandfather had 12 wives. so we may be talking about the same person. this boy, who is called thomas like father and grandfather, will now ask his father better and we will see if there is any correspondence
User avatar
Biff83
Master
Master
Posts: 4495
Joined: 02 Jan 2007, 00:00

Re: HELP ME!

Post by Biff83 »

Thanks for the update. Please let me know if you hear anything more from Thomas.

Biff
"Mintammicce impizzu mpizzu ca pue largu minne fazzu sule!"
pierolangone
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 27
Joined: 09 Oct 2018, 14:40

Re: HELP ME!

Post by pierolangone »

you can not find any other information, I do not know, about some son of Carmine Langone and Crescenza Mastriano?
pierolangone
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 27
Joined: 09 Oct 2018, 14:40

Re: HELP ME!

Post by pierolangone »

I would like to be sure that the Carmine Langone you found and what I found (husband of Crescenza Mastriano) are the same person
pierolangone
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 27
Joined: 09 Oct 2018, 14:40

Re: HELP ME!

Post by pierolangone »

Biff83 wrote: 06 Nov 2018, 16:52 pierolangone,

I have checked for other possible Carmine besides the one whose records I posted previously but have not found any other possibilities. If your Carmine's birthdate was 31 Jul 1874, I believe the records I posted are correct.

Biff

I reread the censuses you sent me, especially that of 1925. There it says that Carmine Langone was 48 years old. therefore his date of birth is 1877 and not 1874
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: HELP ME!

Post by suanj »

Carmine on 1905 census ??:
Carmine Langone
New York State Census, 1905
Name
Carmine Langone
Residence Place
Manhattan, New York, New York
Age
31
Birth Year (Estimated)
1874
Birthplace
Italy
Relationship to Head of Household
Patient
Race
W
Gender
Male


https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... cc=1463113
suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Post Reply