Giaquinto Information needed (Found At Last)
Re: Giaquinto Information needed
deleted-unnecessary
Re: Giaquinto Information needed
Hi Joyce, I'm sure that is same person, I know that the son was Wayne D G Selwood born August 22,1951 in Liverpool, so with this key search I found the message; I replied with this italiangenealogy message URL, so if again Gertrude is live she can to contact..
best regards, suanj
best regards, suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Re: Giaquinto Information needed
deleted
Re: Giaquinto Information needed
You do great things Suanj........
I hope for a happy outcome for this family.......
DeLisa
I hope for a happy outcome for this family.......
DeLisa
Re: Giaquinto Information needed
Joyce and Lisa:
........when a spirit wishes to rejoin with one other spirit, the LOVE makes them to meet.....
I hope that Gertrude is living, it could be again, because only of 81 old...
suanj
........when a spirit wishes to rejoin with one other spirit, the LOVE makes them to meet.....
I hope that Gertrude is living, it could be again, because only of 81 old...
Envy is the most flattering of flattery
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Re: Giaquinto Information needed
Suanj,
You never stop surprising me
...I hope this works out for this family. We're all praying for you LooKin4!
I couldn't find the info you wanted to post for Lucille...I'm not sure why.
Where did you see it and I can try again.
Nuccia

You never stop surprising me
Nuccia
Re: Giaquinto Information needed
Hi Nuccia thank you, only the Love can make this ... about Lucille Jean Egan http://search.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/sse. ... =asrf&so=3
you can see the birthplace, birthyear and some other detail... this could be the sister... Lookin4 say that the Wayne Selwood sister, born in previous marriage of Gertrude was..... Egan born abt 1944/5 or so, for this cause is very important to know this data about this Lucille Jean.... thank you Nuccia, really all praying for this family! Kisses, suanj
you can see the birthplace, birthyear and some other detail... this could be the sister... Lookin4 say that the Wayne Selwood sister, born in previous marriage of Gertrude was..... Egan born abt 1944/5 or so, for this cause is very important to know this data about this Lucille Jean.... thank you Nuccia, really all praying for this family! Kisses, suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Re: Giaquinto Information needed
Here it is...
Name: Lucille Jean Egan
Birth: 1915 - NY, USA
Death: 1992 - MD, USA
Parents: James Edward Egan, Gertrude Egan
Spouse: Charles Andrew Stickline
as always, my pleasure, Suanj!
Hugs
Nuccia
Name: Lucille Jean Egan
Birth: 1915 - NY, USA
Death: 1992 - MD, USA
Parents: James Edward Egan, Gertrude Egan
Spouse: Charles Andrew Stickline
as always, my pleasure, Suanj!
Hugs
Nuccia
Re: Giaquinto Information needed
so this cannot be the Wayne sister, well a name is out! thanks Nuccia!! we must find Gertrude or the daughter! The message was in oct 2000...hmmm 6 years ago... but I hope all well for our Gertrude... Kisses, suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Re: Giaquinto Information needed
gertrude egan posted oct 23 2000 is definately the one we have been looking for a call is going out tio her son from his daughter as I am typing this thanx much will keep you informed
Re: Giaquinto Information needed
hello again all
I have sent a message off to Gertrude but am afraid that if it is gertrude e egan of Lowell Mass she passed away in 2002. Have also left a telephone message for a relative listed at her last address.
I also contacted Missingyou the British site where her message was posted and requested confirmation on the info that I have. Alittle unorthodox but needed. Bless you all for your help I had found Gertrude E Egan February 25 2006 in the ssdeath index records Married to a Joseph H Egan died 1979 but still hope that it is the wrong one. We are still hoping to find Wayne's sister and any other siblings he may have.
thank you, thank you, again for your help
janice
I have sent a message off to Gertrude but am afraid that if it is gertrude e egan of Lowell Mass she passed away in 2002. Have also left a telephone message for a relative listed at her last address.
I also contacted Missingyou the British site where her message was posted and requested confirmation on the info that I have. Alittle unorthodox but needed. Bless you all for your help I had found Gertrude E Egan February 25 2006 in the ssdeath index records Married to a Joseph H Egan died 1979 but still hope that it is the wrong one. We are still hoping to find Wayne's sister and any other siblings he may have.
thank you, thank you, again for your help
janice
Re: Giaquinto Information needed
Lots of hopes and prayers for you here......
DeLisa
DeLisa
Re: Giaquinto Information needed
Hi Janice, about :jancrowe wrote:hello again all
I have sent a message off to Gertrude but am afraid that if it is gertrude e egan of Lowell Mass she passed away in 2002. Have also left a telephone message for a relative listed at her last address.
I also contacted Missingyou the British site where her message was posted and requested confirmation on the info that I have. Alittle unorthodox but needed. Bless you all for your help I had found Gertrude E Egan February 25 2006 in the ssdeath index records Married to a Joseph H Egan died 1979 but still hope that it is the wrong one. We are still hoping to find Wayne's sister and any other siblings he may have.
thank you, thank you, again for your help
janice
Gertrude EGAN
Birth Date: 17 Aug 1924
Death Date: 26 Aug 2002
Social Security Number: 010-22-0687
State or Territory Where Number Was Issued: Massachusetts
Death Residence Localities
ZIP Code: 01852
Localities: Lowell, Middlesex, Massachusetts
but if so in marriage data 3 oct 1950 this Gertrude was of 26 old and no of 25... Gertrude make also another message for Wayne in 1999 http://neptune.webfusion.co.uk/~missing ... tnum=17160 but is a obsolete file...
it are many Gertrude Egan, and now we know that she when back in USA joining again with previous husband.... also about another Gertrude died was in Phoenix and another died in Arizona in 2001:
Egan, Gertrude 'Trude' 12 October 2001 18 October 2001
I think and I hope that she could be again living... in Plattsburgh are 2 Egan living I hope that you can find it! Regards, suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Re: Giaquinto Information needed
Janice I searched about death of Gertrude born in 1925( in oct 1950 she was 25 old) but no records, and this is my hope that she again living, I also hope that the Missingyou / British site reply you! Regards, suanjjancrowe wrote:hello again all
I have sent a message off to Gertrude but am afraid that if it is gertrude e egan of Lowell Mass she passed away in 2002. Have also left a telephone message for a relative listed at her last address.
I also contacted Missingyou the British site where her message was posted and requested confirmation on the info that I have. Alittle unorthodox but needed. Bless you all for your help I had found Gertrude E Egan February 25 2006 in the ssdeath index records Married to a Joseph H Egan died 1979 but still hope that it is the wrong one. We are still hoping to find Wayne's sister and any other siblings he may have.
thank you, thank you, again for your help
janice
Envy is the most flattering of flattery
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Re: Giaquinto Information needed
Wayne sends his gratitude, he has lived his whole life thinking that his Mother abandoned him. Now he nows that this wasn't the truth and that she did in fact look for him.
Janice
Janice



