Elba you are amazing. Thanks for the translation! Do you think if this poster wrote a simple letter you might help with a translation? Only if you have time of course...
Of course Nuccia! You know I will always help out where I can. But do remember my fortè is Italian to English translations....
There are many others here who are mother tongue Italians for any English to Italian work - and I'm not about to step on their toes!
I think I have been given a blessing of a lifetime.To have so many wonderful people willing to help me fullfill my ailing mother`s dream.She wish she would of had things organized when most of the family were around.The few sisters that are left aren`t close and the brother is not up to remembering.I hope God gives me the time to get it all down before it`s to late.She got cancer this year and now I`m on a mission.God sent me here and you have all welcomed me and had a part in my journey to our past.