Microfilm documenting......confused

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
User avatar
denise_
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 12
Joined: 23 Nov 2006, 00:00
Location: Toronto, Canada

Re: Microfilm documenting......confused

Post by denise_ »

The link that I sent Nuccia is a software which organizes genealogical information.

The link is: www.clooz.com 'the electronic filing cabinet for genealogical records'

Has anyone used this? Does it work :?

denise
User avatar
VaDeb
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 1302
Joined: 06 Oct 2003, 00:00

Re: Microfilm documenting......confused

Post by VaDeb »

It would be interesting to find out if anyone actually uses this program. I downloaded a copy several years ago and looked at the site today. It appears to me, that it has templates that you type all of your information into and then makes it easy to find that information.

When it advertizes 'the electronic filing cabinet for genealogical records' I thought of a program to keep track of all my scanned images. Similar to family tree maker, but click and see the actual birth certificate, census record, and so on.

Anyone use anything like this?

Debbie
Post Reply