This is a rather old post. If you want info on the Costantino family, I suggest you start a new thread giving the information about your family (names, dates, towns, years) that will help us to direct you you to the info you seek.
Research in NORCIA, PAGLIETA, SESSA CILENTO
Re: Research in NORCIA, PAGLIETA, SESSA CILENTO
Hi and welcome to the forum,
This is a rather old post. If you want info on the Costantino family, I suggest you start a new thread giving the information about your family (names, dates, towns, years) that will help us to direct you you to the info you seek.
This is a rather old post. If you want info on the Costantino family, I suggest you start a new thread giving the information about your family (names, dates, towns, years) that will help us to direct you you to the info you seek.
- debevans0318
- Newbie

- Posts: 2
- Joined: 21 Jan 2011, 22:00
Re: Research in NORCIA, PAGLIETA, SESSA CILENTO
I'm just beginning this research on my Italian ancestors. I've been working in the US which is much easier. My Rizzo great-grandparents came from Sessa Cilento in 1902. I'm trying to find out more information from Italy and am not having much luck. I found a site that translates letters for you and I'm going to try that. Haven't found much on familysearch.org nor ancestry.com. I'd appreciate help from anybody on the "RIZZO" part or the "SESSA CILENTO" part. Thanks!!
Thanks,
Debbie Evans
Aston, PA
Thanks,
Debbie Evans
Aston, PA
- dellagreca
- Newbie

- Posts: 8
- Joined: 17 Dec 2009, 02:33
Re: Research in NORCIA, PAGLIETA, SESSA CILENTO
Debbie,debevans0318 wrote:I'm just beginning this research on my Italian ancestors. I've been working in the US which is much easier. My Rizzo great-grandparents came from Sessa Cilento in 1902. I'm trying to find out more information from Italy and am not having much luck. I found a site that translates letters for you and I'm going to try that. Haven't found much on familysearch.org nor <a href="http://www.jdoqocy.com/click-3166187-10456885" TARGET="_blank">Ancestry.com</a>. I'd appreciate help from anybody on the "RIZZO" part or the "SESSA CILENTO" part. Thanks!!
Thanks,
Debbie Evans
Aston, PA
I am an import from there and I can assure you that there are still several Rizzo families in Sessa Cilento. I am sure that they are related to you and your great-grandparents. Worthwhile including also your great grandmother's last name
Neil
- debevans0318
- Newbie

- Posts: 2
- Joined: 21 Jan 2011, 22:00
Re: Research in NORCIA, PAGLIETA, SESSA CILENTO
My ancestors are Rizzo and DiMarco. Grandparents are Pietro Rizzo and Conchetta DiMarco. They came to the US about 1903.
-
Charles Paolino
- Newbie

- Posts: 3
- Joined: 19 Jan 2012, 16:34
Re: Research in NORCIA, PAGLIETA, SESSA CILENTO
Have you had any success in finding members of the Rizzo and DiMarco families? My cousin has had a lot of luck getting information on members of our family simply by writing to the municipality or comune of Sessa Cilento. I was back there in June. You might want to make a note that there are two distinct communities there: Sessa Cilento proper and a village called Il Valle di Sessa Cilento, which is where my family has lived since at least 1650.
