I have access to Capistrano records and located a birth record for
Antonio Mandaliti 1891 Nat # 5 Capistrano
do you still want a copy ?
Capistrano Italy Records
-
Luigi Tucci
- Newbie

- Posts: 3
- Joined: 26 Jul 2012, 06:49
Re: Capistrano Italy Records
Antonio Mandaliti born 8 October 1891 in Capistrano.
If you need a copy, I have one.
If you need a copy, I have one.
-
DiGiacomo1982
- Newbie

- Posts: 1
- Joined: 24 Oct 2012, 16:19
Re: Capistrano Italy Records
Luigi,
I came across your post while looking for information on my grandfather's birth in Capestrano, L'Aquila, Abruzzo. I saw that you had access to the Capistrano records and wondered if you could help me. My "Grandpa Joe" was born in Capestrano on, I believe, March 1, 1892. He changed the spelling of his name upon arriving in Boston, MA, USA to Joseph Dizacomo...but it was originally Giuseppe DiGiacomo (I believe). His father's name was Biacca and his mother's name was Maria.
Hope you are able to receive this message...and have time to respond...I would be so appreciative!
Steve Bodine
I came across your post while looking for information on my grandfather's birth in Capestrano, L'Aquila, Abruzzo. I saw that you had access to the Capistrano records and wondered if you could help me. My "Grandpa Joe" was born in Capestrano on, I believe, March 1, 1892. He changed the spelling of his name upon arriving in Boston, MA, USA to Joseph Dizacomo...but it was originally Giuseppe DiGiacomo (I believe). His father's name was Biacca and his mother's name was Maria.
Hope you are able to receive this message...and have time to respond...I would be so appreciative!
Steve Bodine
-
ArizonaAngel
- Newbie

- Posts: 2
- Joined: 28 Aug 2016, 08:04
Re: Capistrano Italy Records
Hello Luigi, I had to create a new account yes I would love a copy of any records you can give me, sadly grandpa was closed mouthed about the family history so I have been working on the search from every angle, the information I have so far is great but I would love more.
Thank you for the help
Elizabeth Angel
elizaangel2001@live.com
Thank you for the help
Elizabeth Angel
elizaangel2001@live.com
-
ArizonaAngel
- Newbie

- Posts: 2
- Joined: 28 Aug 2016, 08:04
Re: Capistrano Italy Records
Hi, I have found a lot of information on ,your family in Capistrano, I would l8ve to get to know my family more please contact ,email and I will share what I know, my email is elizaangel2001@live.com.
Elizabeth
Elizabeth