Pescasseroli... L'Aquila...Abrruzo

Do you need information about a certain town or village in Italy, or do you need help to find it on a map?
This forum will give you a helping hand.
User avatar
BillieDeKid
Master
Master
Posts: 1207
Joined: 29 Jul 2007, 00:00
Location: Illinois

Re: Pescasseroli... L'Aquila...Abrruzo

Post by BillieDeKid »

pesca wrote:Mi dispiace ma non parlo e non scrivo l'inglese però me la cavo a leggerlo.
Sono di Pescasseroli, ma non riesco a capire la tua richiesta.
Se vuoi vivendo a Pescasseoroli casomai ti posso dare una mano.
My italian is limited but translated -

It displeases me but I do not speak or write English however ?

I am a Pescasseroli, but I do not really understand your request. If you want information on living at Pescasseoroli I can give you a hand.


Pesca -

Il mio italiano è limitato. Tento di tradurre.
Per il suo aiuto dico il ringraziamento lei.

Saluti
Elizabeth
User avatar
BillieDeKid
Master
Master
Posts: 1207
Joined: 29 Jul 2007, 00:00
Location: Illinois

Re: Pescasseroli... L'Aquila...Abrruzo

Post by BillieDeKid »

ashlandlee wrote:I understand there is a Parish with records in this town that go back to 1540 A.D. How do I find someone to check the files?

I know the years of birth and marriage but not months or days.

Thank you

T
Ero detto di Parrocchia con le a tempo di record di 1540 A.D. C'è qualcuno chi può controllare i file?

Gli anni di anni di nascita e matrimonio ho. Nessuni mesi o nessuni giorni conosciuti

Ringraziarla


Pesca -
ashlandlee avere bisogno di una persona per guardare le a tempo di record di chiesa. Soltanto se possibile.

Ciao
Elizabeth
PeterTimber
Master
Master
Posts: 6811
Joined: 16 Dec 2007, 18:57
Location: Yonkers NY

Re: Pescasseroli... L'Aquila...Abrruzo

Post by PeterTimber »

Dear Ashlandee is there anything further you need to know since you are the intial inquirer?=Peter=
User avatar
BillieDeKid
Master
Master
Posts: 1207
Joined: 29 Jul 2007, 00:00
Location: Illinois

Re: Pescasseroli... L'Aquila...Abrruzo

Post by BillieDeKid »

Peter

Pesca is offering help to ashlandlee, saying that they live in Pescasseoroli and if they can give a hand (because they live there) they will do so if they can. This was not an inquiry from another poster to interupt ashlandlee's thread.
PeterTimber
Master
Master
Posts: 6811
Joined: 16 Dec 2007, 18:57
Location: Yonkers NY

Re: Pescasseroli... L'Aquila...Abrruzo

Post by PeterTimber »

I am aware of the facts and I was just double checking on her intial inquiry but thanks for explaining anyway.=Peter=
ashlandlee

Re: Pescasseroli... L'Aquila...Abrruzo

Post by ashlandlee »

My e-mail is elmwoodvillage@gmail.com

The family that came from Pescasseroli are as follows:

Parents Born in Pescasseroli:

Pasqule Pandolfi (husband) - Born about: 1847 or 1849

Maria (D'Archangelo) Pandolfi (wife) - Born about: 1853 or 1864

Children Born in Pescasseroli:

Tranquila Pandolfi- Born: 1886
Danina Pandolfi- Born: ?
Constantina Pandolfi- Born ?
John Angelo Pandolfi - Born: April 8 or 9, 1880 or 1881

John Angelo Pandolfi is my great grand father. James Pandolfi, John's son, is alive. James is the one who got the letter.

My family visited Pescasseroli a few times but the last time was in the 1950s.
ashlandlee

Re: Pescasseroli... L'Aquila...Abrruzo

Post by ashlandlee »

Grazie per l'aiuta

Mi chiamo Tara Mancini
User avatar
BillieDeKid
Master
Master
Posts: 1207
Joined: 29 Jul 2007, 00:00
Location: Illinois

Re: Pescasseroli... L'Aquila...Abrruzo

Post by BillieDeKid »

The LDS church has microfilm for Civil records 1809 through 1865. You should be able to find Pasquales birth act (which would give you his parents) and more than likey his marriage banns. Films also include Processetti's and may have baptismal info included. You should be able to trace his family back to 1809. I didn't see any films for church.

Film link
http://www.familysearch.org/eng/Library ... ato+civile++

Family History Center (FHC) link
http://www.familysearch.org/eng/Library ... et_fhc.asp

Write down the film numbers you'd like to order for viewing, locate an FHC near you, go in and order the films. Cost is approximately $5.00 USD per film and takes about 4 weeks to receive.

Hope this helps.
ashlandlee

Re: Pescasseroli... L'Aquila...Abrruzo

Post by ashlandlee »

thank you
User avatar
pesca
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: 24 Jan 2008, 18:03

Re: Pescasseroli... L'Aquila...Abbruzo

Post by pesca »

Carissima, vedo quello che posso fare …non so se sono consultabili i registri della Chiesa.Prendo informazioni ....
Ti faccio sapere.
Intanto vi invio una foto dell'Abbazia di Pescasseroli.
User avatar
pesca
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: 24 Jan 2008, 18:03

Re: Pescasseroli... L'Aquila...Abrruzo

Post by pesca »

Scusate, quando avrò visto le date di nasciata di queste persone ...quali sono le notizie che devo prendere, non si capisce bene dai vostri messaggi...
ciao
User avatar
BillieDeKid
Master
Master
Posts: 1207
Joined: 29 Jul 2007, 00:00
Location: Illinois

Re: Pescasseroli... L'Aquila...Abbruzo

Post by BillieDeKid »

pesca wrote:Carissima, vedo quello che posso fare …non so se sono consultabili i registri della Chiesa.Prendo informazioni ....
Ti faccio sapere.
Intanto vi invio una foto dell'Abbazia di Pescasseroli.
Rough translation.......

I'll see what I can do …I do not know if the registers of the church are consultable. I'll take the information and let you know. Meanwhile I am sending you a photograph of the abbey of Pescasseroli.

Pesca - Mille Grazie
User avatar
BillieDeKid
Master
Master
Posts: 1207
Joined: 29 Jul 2007, 00:00
Location: Illinois

Re: Pescasseroli... L'Aquila...Abrruzo

Post by BillieDeKid »

pesca wrote:Scusate, quando avrò visto le date di nasciata di queste persone ...quali sono le notizie che devo prendere, non si capisce bene dai vostri messaggi...
ciao
Rough translation.........

Excuse me, when I find the dates of birth of these people ...what information would you like, I did not understand well from your message.
User avatar
BillieDeKid
Master
Master
Posts: 1207
Joined: 29 Jul 2007, 00:00
Location: Illinois

Re: Pescasseroli... L'Aquila...Abrruzo

Post by BillieDeKid »

Hi ashlandlee -

Pesca is offering to go to look up the records for you. Can you tell me exactly what you're looking for and for who? Birth records or baptisms, marriages etc. and what information you want off of each record.
ashlandlee

Re: Pescasseroli... L'Aquila...Abrruzo

Post by ashlandlee »

Thank you for translating. I only understood a few words.

I am looking for copies of birth records and marriage certificates.
Pasquale Pandolfi and Maria (D'Archangelo) Pandolfi and their child John Angelo Pandolfi 's information is the most important to me.

I can cover any fees, copies or postage associated with this effort. Or donate to the church.

One other question. They lived in a little farm house. What was the address?

I am curious to see what their life was like in Pescasseroli. A farmer's life is not easy.

Tara
Post Reply