Lillo-Galluzzi.jpg
Records at the Archdiocese of Vallo della Luciania (SA)
Re: Records at the Archdiocese of Vallo della Luciania (SA)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Tandem fit surculus arbor
Re: Records at the Archdiocese of Vallo della Luciania (SA)
wonderful picture!
thank you!
suanj
thank you!
suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Re: Records at the Archdiocese of Vallo della Luciania (SA)
Dear Edmondo,
The work you and Suanj do is amazing. Thank you. I see that the Archdiocese of Vallo Della Luciania has records for Sacco, Salerno. I'm researching my mother's family who came from Sacco & Piaggine and Tegiano as well. Pirrone/Corbo/Coccaro/Grottola/Di Cicco, etc. I have been able to transcribe the Sacco Index records that are on the familysearch.org website from Italian to English (The Latter-day Saints site) but those records only go as far back as 1866. Is it possible to get an index or scans of the Marriage, Baptism and various other records at the Archdiocese for Sacco for prior years? Any info would be greatly appreciated.
Mille grazie!
Jennifer
The work you and Suanj do is amazing. Thank you. I see that the Archdiocese of Vallo Della Luciania has records for Sacco, Salerno. I'm researching my mother's family who came from Sacco & Piaggine and Tegiano as well. Pirrone/Corbo/Coccaro/Grottola/Di Cicco, etc. I have been able to transcribe the Sacco Index records that are on the familysearch.org website from Italian to English (The Latter-day Saints site) but those records only go as far back as 1866. Is it possible to get an index or scans of the Marriage, Baptism and various other records at the Archdiocese for Sacco for prior years? Any info would be greatly appreciated.
Mille grazie!
Jennifer
- MichaelCassara
- Newbie

- Posts: 1
- Joined: 10 Jul 2004, 00:00
- Location: New York, NY
- Contact:
Re: Records at the Archdiocese of Vallo della Luciania (SA)
Does anyone know the modern name for Capograssi? It's not showing up on any maps that I can find, though I recently discovered a cousin who cites that as his birthplace (b. 1889). Many thanks!
Michael Cassara
Michael Cassara
Re: Records at the Archdiocese of Vallo della Luciania (SA)
Capograssi is a frazione in the comune of Serramezzana, Salerno, Campania. Click on link below for Google map.
http://www.ilcap.it/citta-serramezzana.php
Biff
http://www.ilcap.it/citta-serramezzana.php
Biff
"Mintammicce impizzu mpizzu ca pue largu minne fazzu sule!"
Re: Records at the Archdiocese of Vallo della Luciania (SA)
Hi Edmondo,
Can you please check your records in Valle Dell'Angelo for Michele (or Michelino) Sorrentino born in Piaggine in November 1908. He was son of Salvatore Sorrentino and Elisabetta Rizzo (born in November 1883).
I'll appreciate if information about his parents can also be retrieved.
Thanks,
Can you please check your records in Valle Dell'Angelo for Michele (or Michelino) Sorrentino born in Piaggine in November 1908. He was son of Salvatore Sorrentino and Elisabetta Rizzo (born in November 1883).
I'll appreciate if information about his parents can also be retrieved.
Thanks,


