Joseph Fede
Re: Joseph Fede
Well I talked to my grandfather and he said that his Grandfathers name was Antonio not Nunzio. He was unsure about most of the other things we discussed and he said that he would think about it and that I would be able to call him back about it.
Con Affetto
Re: Joseph Fede
I found four Antonio Fede's on the Ellis island search but I couldn't find a Joseph or a Giuseppe Fede to be his son. I am beginning to get really confused =). thanks For your help. Ancestory.com seems to have info about Antonio Fede though
Con Affetto
Re: Joseph Fede
So we have the following:
Antonio Fede, his son Joseph/Giuseppe, both of whom immigrated to New Jersey. Joseph has son Vito, the only confirmed record.
Who is the wife of Antonio? And Joseph? Include maiden names and birth year if known.
What is Antonio's birth year? Have you located a death record thru the SSDI which may list exact birth date? What of Joseph's exact birth year or date?
Did they always reside in New Jersey? Any chance they would appear in another state prior to New Jersey?
By answering these questions members can locate records pertaining to your family.
wldspirit
Antonio Fede, his son Joseph/Giuseppe, both of whom immigrated to New Jersey. Joseph has son Vito, the only confirmed record.
Who is the wife of Antonio? And Joseph? Include maiden names and birth year if known.
What is Antonio's birth year? Have you located a death record thru the SSDI which may list exact birth date? What of Joseph's exact birth year or date?
Did they always reside in New Jersey? Any chance they would appear in another state prior to New Jersey?
By answering these questions members can locate records pertaining to your family.
wldspirit
___________________________
"Cambiano i suonatori ma la musica è sempre quella."
"Cambiano i suonatori ma la musica è sempre quella."

