You think that John Culmone(aka John Neckoman) remarried in Sicily or in USA?
suanj
great great grandparents
Re: great great grandparents
Envy is the most flattering of flattery
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Re: great great grandparents
Sicily I am pretty sure.
Re: great great grandparents
I searched In Delia, just abt citizenship (new residrnts in Delia) until 1927 and no result.. As a well in US passport.. I believe that the family moved around 1928...John Culmone I believe no married to Helen Barba.. No marriage records in Phila.. So when they went in Italy don' t had any US marriage certificate... And both for italian law resulting singles, just partners with a child. If I understand well, Helen had problem with John and his family in Delia, and asked money to her parents, to go back in USA.
I believe she went back, in some way because, why her son with grandson went in Atlantic City, NJ on 1947? I believe that Helen went in USA with some other Delia people... If the love story with John ended, it is possible that Helen found some other fiancee and both went in USA. In NJ many Delians, the thing was possible, otherwise why Frank went in Atlantic City on 1947 with his son? He went to visite his mother and let to see the little Giovanni. I believe so, otherwise why to go in USA with a boy...? I believe Frank knew that the mother went back in USA, and Frank remained with father for some reason...
My idea is this: Helen went back in USA with a Delia's new partner or husband, and Frank went to visite on 1947. I don' t know if he found the mother or not. I believe Helen had a new life. She was born in USA, lived in Philadelphia, her life in Delia was no good... No similar Delia to Philadelphia!
My idea is to search Helen traces in USA...
suanj
I believe she went back, in some way because, why her son with grandson went in Atlantic City, NJ on 1947? I believe that Helen went in USA with some other Delia people... If the love story with John ended, it is possible that Helen found some other fiancee and both went in USA. In NJ many Delians, the thing was possible, otherwise why Frank went in Atlantic City on 1947 with his son? He went to visite his mother and let to see the little Giovanni. I believe so, otherwise why to go in USA with a boy...? I believe Frank knew that the mother went back in USA, and Frank remained with father for some reason...
My idea is this: Helen went back in USA with a Delia's new partner or husband, and Frank went to visite on 1947. I don' t know if he found the mother or not. I believe Helen had a new life. She was born in USA, lived in Philadelphia, her life in Delia was no good... No similar Delia to Philadelphia!
My idea is to search Helen traces in USA...
suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH

