Giuseppe Carrozza and Rosa Polizzi of Palermo
-
James Snavely
- Veteran

- Posts: 120
- Joined: 24 Feb 2015, 04:30
Re: Giuseppe Carrozza and Rosa Polizzi of Palermo
Thanks,
Does the marriage record contain the names of their parents?
What is the date of the marriage?
Does the marriage record contain the names of their parents?
What is the date of the marriage?
Re: Giuseppe Carrozza and Rosa Polizzi of Palermo
Marriage of Rocco Carrozza and Maria Ciolino
1775 Jan 4th in the town of Monreale,Palermo appeared Rocco Carrozza widower of Mattia Noto son of deceased Giovanni Carrozza and Saveria Carrozza married Maria Ciolino daughter of deceased Silvestro Ciolino and Francesca Ciolino
PG LINK TO RECORD
https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/T ... ,351246401
FIRST MARRIAGE OF Rocco Carrozza and Mattia Noto
1754 Nov 18th in the town of Monreale,Palermo appeared Rocco Carrozza son of Giovanni Carrozza and Saveria Carrozza married Mattia Noto daughter of Nicola Noto and Flavia Noto
PG LINK TO RECORD
https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/T ... ,351244001
Marty
1775 Jan 4th in the town of Monreale,Palermo appeared Rocco Carrozza widower of Mattia Noto son of deceased Giovanni Carrozza and Saveria Carrozza married Maria Ciolino daughter of deceased Silvestro Ciolino and Francesca Ciolino
PG LINK TO RECORD
https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/T ... ,351246401
FIRST MARRIAGE OF Rocco Carrozza and Mattia Noto
1754 Nov 18th in the town of Monreale,Palermo appeared Rocco Carrozza son of Giovanni Carrozza and Saveria Carrozza married Mattia Noto daughter of Nicola Noto and Flavia Noto
PG LINK TO RECORD
https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/T ... ,351244001
Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia
Marty
Marty
-
James Snavely
- Veteran

- Posts: 120
- Joined: 24 Feb 2015, 04:30
Re: Giuseppe Carrozza and Rosa Polizzi of Palermo
Does the fact that Rocco Carrozza was married first in the 1750s mean he was likely born in the 1730?
And is it true that his parents likely died in the 1760s?
And is it true that his parents likely died in the 1760s?
Re: Giuseppe Carrozza and Rosa Polizzi of Palermo
Its possibleJames Snavely wrote:Does the fact that Rocco Carrozza was married first in the 1750s mean he was likely born in the 1730?
And is it true that his parents likely died in the 1760s?
Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia
Marty
Marty
Re: Giuseppe Carrozza and Rosa Polizzi of Palermo
Marriage of Giovanni Carrozza and Saveria Carrozza (Pirozzo)
1724 Jan 6th in the town of Monreale,Palermo appeared Giovanni Carrozza son of Vincenzo Carrozza and Anna Carrozza married Saveria Pirozzo daughter of Emmanuele Pirozzo and Filippa Pirozzo
PG LINK TO RECORD
https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/T ... ,351731201
Marty
1724 Jan 6th in the town of Monreale,Palermo appeared Giovanni Carrozza son of Vincenzo Carrozza and Anna Carrozza married Saveria Pirozzo daughter of Emmanuele Pirozzo and Filippa Pirozzo
PG LINK TO RECORD
https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/T ... ,351731201
Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia
Marty
Marty
-
James Snavely
- Veteran

- Posts: 120
- Joined: 24 Feb 2015, 04:30
Re: Giuseppe Carrozza and Rosa Polizzi of Palermo
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! 
Do you know if it is possible to extend these lines any further, or is Vincenzo Carrozza as far is we can go?
Is extending the Polizzi line also a possibility?
Do you know if it is possible to extend these lines any further, or is Vincenzo Carrozza as far is we can go?
Is extending the Polizzi line also a possibility?
- Edward Keeports
- Elite

- Posts: 250
- Joined: 16 Mar 2015, 22:49
Re: Giuseppe Carrozza and Rosa Polizzi of Palermo
I am sorry but I have not been able to come to this website for several months. I am back now.
I have 7 more marriages related to this family, and I wondered if anyone knew anything about them?
1. Giuseppe Loiacono to Benedetta
2. Giuseppe Renda to Giuseppa
3. Rocco Cusimano to Maria Anna
4. Giovanni Battista Polizzi to Filippa
5. Giuseppe Oliveri to Giuseppa
6. Filippo Campo to Ninfa
7. Antonino Narisi to Vincenza
I have 7 more marriages related to this family, and I wondered if anyone knew anything about them?
1. Giuseppe Loiacono to Benedetta
2. Giuseppe Renda to Giuseppa
3. Rocco Cusimano to Maria Anna
4. Giovanni Battista Polizzi to Filippa
5. Giuseppe Oliveri to Giuseppa
6. Filippo Campo to Ninfa
7. Antonino Narisi to Vincenza
-
James Snavely
- Veteran

- Posts: 120
- Joined: 24 Feb 2015, 04:30
Re: Giuseppe Carrozza and Rosa Polizzi of Palermo
Hey Marty,
I tried to look up Vincenzo and Anna Carrozzo's marriage in the Index like you told me to.
https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/T ... ,351730901
I found the page for all the Vincenzos married between 1680-1714, but I can't seem to find Vincenzo Carrozza on it.
Do you know what I am doing wrong?
I tried to look up Vincenzo and Anna Carrozzo's marriage in the Index like you told me to.
https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/T ... ,351730901
I found the page for all the Vincenzos married between 1680-1714, but I can't seem to find Vincenzo Carrozza on it.
Do you know what I am doing wrong?
-
James Snavely
- Veteran

- Posts: 120
- Joined: 24 Feb 2015, 04:30
Re: Giuseppe Carrozza and Rosa Polizzi of Palermo
Also,
The index says the marriage of Emmanuele and Filippa Pirozzo is on page 39, but when I go to page 39 it is no where to be found.
https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/T ... ,351730901
PS: Why does the index call him Emmanuele Natalie Pirozzo?
The index says the marriage of Emmanuele and Filippa Pirozzo is on page 39, but when I go to page 39 it is no where to be found.
https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/T ... ,351730901
PS: Why does the index call him Emmanuele Natalie Pirozzo?
Re: Giuseppe Carrozza and Rosa Polizzi of Palermo
Emmanuele Natalie Pirozzo middle nameJames Snavely wrote:Also,
The index says the marriage of Emmanuele and Filippa Pirozzo is on page 39, but when I go to page 39 it is no where to be found.
https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/T ... ,351730901
PS: Why does the index call him Emmanuele Natalie Pirozzo?
Next page is 39 also Filippa name is Sampasi
https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/T ... ,351730901
Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia
Marty
Marty
Re: Giuseppe Carrozza and Rosa Polizzi of Palermo
Marriage of Emmanuele Natale Pirozzo and Filippa Sampasi
1682 Oct 4th in the town of Monreale,Palermo church of Santa Maria Nuova appeared Emmanuele Natale Pirozzo son of deceased Ludovico Pirozzo and Rosalia Pirozzo married Filippa Sampasi daughter of Pasquale Sampasi and Giulia Sampasi
PG LINK TO RECORD
https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/T ... ,351730901
Marty
1682 Oct 4th in the town of Monreale,Palermo church of Santa Maria Nuova appeared Emmanuele Natale Pirozzo son of deceased Ludovico Pirozzo and Rosalia Pirozzo married Filippa Sampasi daughter of Pasquale Sampasi and Giulia Sampasi
PG LINK TO RECORD
https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/T ... ,351730901
Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia
Marty
Marty
-
James Snavely
- Veteran

- Posts: 120
- Joined: 24 Feb 2015, 04:30
Re: Giuseppe Carrozza and Rosa Polizzi of Palermo
Thank you so much!
Is the record on the top right the marriage of Pasquale and Giulia Sampasi?
https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/T ... ,351240701
Is the record on the top right the marriage of Pasquale and Giulia Sampasi?
https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/T ... ,351240701
- Edward Keeports
- Elite

- Posts: 250
- Joined: 16 Mar 2015, 22:49
Re: Giuseppe Carrozza and Rosa Polizzi of Palermo
James Snavely,
Natale means Christmas in Italian.
Also, I think I found the death record for Giuseppe Carrozza Sr (b.1805)
https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/T ... ,351318801
Left side, second entry
Natale means Christmas in Italian.
Also, I think I found the death record for Giuseppe Carrozza Sr (b.1805)
https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/T ... ,351318801
Left side, second entry
Re: Giuseppe Carrozza and Rosa Polizzi of Palermo
That death record is for Giuseppe Cassara a baby 1 month old
Marty
Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia
Marty
Marty
-
James Snavely
- Veteran

- Posts: 120
- Joined: 24 Feb 2015, 04:30
Re: Giuseppe Carrozza and Rosa Polizzi of Palermo
I think I found the death record for Giuseppe (Renda) Carrozza, wife of Giuseppe Carrozza SR
https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/T ... ,351312301
Left side, 3rd from bottom
https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/T ... ,351312301
Left side, 3rd from bottom
