PISTORIO

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
User avatar
Pistorio
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 26
Joined: 19 May 2006, 00:00
Location: Brooklyn, New York
Contact:

Re: PISTORIO

Post by Pistorio »

I did actualy go to his grave and I was lucky they had pics on it...and not only Leonardo and Augustina but there daughter Mary and her husband's pic's also....the director there said there are a lot of Pistorio's there I will have to plan and go back...she wouldnt tell me the names...obituaries...how would I find them?
wldspirit
Staff
Staff
Posts: 5606
Joined: 17 Nov 2004, 00:00
Location: U.S.A.
Contact:

Re: PISTORIO

Post by wldspirit »

Most libraries have a genealogy section and will have newspapers on microfilm, if you have the date of death, look day by day until you find the obit, usually within one to three days after death it has been published......but I have come across a couple of them that were not published till five days after the death. The microfilm reader has a built in printer, so you can print out anything you find.
wldspirit
wldspirit
Staff
Staff
Posts: 5606
Joined: 17 Nov 2004, 00:00
Location: U.S.A.
Contact:

Re: PISTORIO

Post by wldspirit »

Listing of newspapers on microfilm,

http://www.bcplonline.org/libpg/lib_microfilm.html

wldspirit
Post Reply