Help Me

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Natalia
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: 01 Mar 2020, 13:35

Help Me too! I am looking for Constante Facciolo

Post by Natalia »

My Name is Natalia Facciolo, I am looking for my Italian roots. I have no information of where my greatgrandparents were born or got married. The only information I know is:

Their Names:
Constante Facciolo
Onorina Liberata Molinari

They arrived to Argentina in 1914 he was 27 and she was 19. We came first in 1910 as a single and four years later with her wife.

I know Constante’s mom was Juana Agüenta Negir and his father Jose Facciolo.

But nothing else.

For more than 15 years I have been looking without success. May be some of you could help me.

Best regards,

Natalia
Bcongiusti
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: 24 Nov 2021, 20:53

Re: Help Me

Post by Bcongiusti »

Hello, Bruno Jr. and Elsie Congiusti are my grandma and grandpa. (Both deceased) Their son Bruno Congiusti (71) is my dad. He has 4 children ages 30-51) & 9 grandchildren (ages 0-21) and 1 great grandchild (age 1)

I my name is Brittany Congiusti.

I go by Brittany Italia (my middle name, after Elsie’s mother) on Facebook and Instagram if you have further questions.
Post Reply