ok, Guiseppes father is Joseph A. Pusateri.....Agostino????
Brother in law Salvatore, who was the witness at Marys wedding.
So we have a Salvatore, brother in law and
James Fasone, Annas father.........brothers right?
Also, Guiseppe came with son Agostine age 4 that must be Gustavo?
UPDATE -Salvatore Gerardi or Mary Pusateri
Re: UPDATE -Salvatore Gerardi or Mary Pusateri
no.... Giuseppe Pusateri was joining his brother in law Salvatore Fasone.So we have a Salvatore, brother in law and
James Fasone, Annas father.........brothers right
Salvatore Fasone was his wife's brother.
James Fasone was his wife's father.
James Fasone was Salvatore and Anna Fasone's father
Giuseppe Pusater's father was Agostino Pusateri.
Maybe Gustave, was the americanized version for Agostino (even if Gustave is the american version of Gustavo)
Re: UPDATE -Salvatore Gerardi or Mary Pusateri
Got it (now I feel stupid)
Re: STUCK -Salvatore Gerardi or Mary Pusateri
Salvatore Gerardi
father Girolamo Gerardi
mother - Angelina Truglio. Marriage 1881
supposedly from Castelvetrano - Trapani Province according to Salvatores draft record.
I am stuck stuck stuck. I realize that the records are possibly on film at family search, but there are soooo many.
Any such luck that there is a translated database like the Termini records?
father Girolamo Gerardi
mother - Angelina Truglio. Marriage 1881
supposedly from Castelvetrano - Trapani Province according to Salvatores draft record.
I am stuck stuck stuck. I realize that the records are possibly on film at family search, but there are soooo many.
Any such luck that there is a translated database like the Termini records?
-
MimiGirard
- Newbie

- Posts: 1
- Joined: 21 May 2020, 00:46
Re: UPDATE -Salvatore Gerardi or Mary Pusateri
I found this site trying to find Mary Girard’s info. She was married to Sam Girard and loved in Kansas City. Is there a way for me to see the images that were saved in this thread.

