Anyone has 1930Census? Please check this out for me...

Over 25 million Italians have emigrated between 1861 and 1960 with a migration boom between 1871 and 1915 when over 13,5 million emigrants left the country for European and overseas destinations.
nuccia
Staff
Staff
Posts: 4606
Joined: 20 Nov 2005, 00:00
Location: Toronto, Canada
Contact:

Re: Anyone has 1930Census? Please check this out for me...

Post by nuccia »

Hi bull1982...

Could this be the Angelo that Trish posted above?

Social Security Death Index Recordinfo
about Angelo Masiero
Name: Angelo Masiero
SSN: 028-10-8477
Born: 11 Aug 1916
Died: Jul 1975
State (Year) SSN issued: Massachusetts (Before 1951 )

The birth year is the same as the one in the 1920 census...

Nuccia
nuccia - IG Moderator
Italian Surname Database
Image
jcsm400
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 2111
Joined: 31 Jan 2006, 00:00
Location: USA

Re: Anyone has 1930Census? Please check this out for me...

Post by jcsm400 »

Hi bull1982,

This site may help in finding someone to help locate Peter's death information if in Berkshire County.

http://www.rootsweb.com/~maberksh/impor ... mation.htm

Hope it helps.

jcsm
Researching in San Vitaliano, Napoli, Italy & Armento, Potenza, Italy.
User avatar
bull1982
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 77
Joined: 11 Jan 2006, 00:00
Location: Cornedo, Northern Italy

Re: Anyone has 1930Census? Please check this out for me...

Post by bull1982 »

Hi folks!!
Could someone look up the 1930 Census for Pietro Masiero in Lee, MA?
1920 Census recorded him as Peter Mastero
Would be great to take a look on 1930Census too...
Think that he's been lately recorded him as Peter Maseria(?)

May you also check if his brother Giuseppe has ever been recorded in 1920 in Lee? He's been registered in the WWI Draft just like Peter.

Thank you
brujaojos
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 1061
Joined: 19 Aug 2004, 00:00
Location: Philadelphia
Contact:

Re: Anyone has 1930Census? Please check this out for me...

Post by brujaojos »

Hi There,

If anyone posts these records, when you find Pietro's WWI Draft card, Giuseppe is before him and then before that is an Antonio. I can't get the information from Ancestry.com to show up for Antonio

WWI Draft for Pietro Masiero

Name: Pietro Masiero
City: Lee
County: Berkshire
State: Massachusetts
Birth Date: 23 Jul 1883
Race: White
Roll: 1684478
DraftBoard: 3

Here is Giuseppe Masiero. Giuseppe's actually states he is from Trissino, Vicenza, Veneto, Italy

Name: Guiseppe Masiero (note spelling of first name)
City: Lee
County: Berkshire
State: Massachusetts
Birthplace: Italy
Birth Date: 12 Jul 1890
Race: White
Roll: 1684478
DraftBoard: 3

Still looking
Trish
Smile for me!:)
Trish
Professional & Certified Genealogist
Where the Acorn Fell Genealogy Services
Genealogy-Forum
brujaojos
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 1061
Joined: 19 Aug 2004, 00:00
Location: Philadelphia
Contact:

Re: Anyone has 1930Census? Please check this out for me...

Post by brujaojos »

Hi!

I'm was looking for any Masiero for you. Still trying to find Pietro and Giuseppe.

Name: Frank Masiero
Age: 41
Estimated birth year: abt 1889
Birthplace: Italy
Relation to head-of-house: Head
Spouse's Name: Elvira Masiero
Race: White
Home in 1930: Lee, Berkshire, Massachusetts
Image source: Year: 1930; Census Place: Lee, Berkshire, Massachusetts; Roll: 884; Page: 1A; Enumeration District: 22; Image: 291.0

Name: Serafina Masiero (Serafino)
Age: 39
Estimated birth year: abt 1891
Birthplace: Italy
Relation to head-of-house: Head
Race: White
Home in 1930: Great Barrington, Berkshire, Massachusetts
Image source: Year: 1930; Census Place: Great Barrington, Berkshire, Massachusetts; Roll: 884; Page: 5B; Enumeration District: 17; Image: 160.0

Name: Filippo Masoero
Age: 37
Estimated birth year: abt 1893
Birthplace: Italy
Relation to head-of-house: Head
Spouse's Name: Eugenia Masoero
Race: White
Home in 1930: Pittsfield, Berkshire, Massachusetts
Image source: Year: 1930; Census Place: Pittsfield, Berkshire, Massachusetts; Roll: 885; Page: 15B; Enumeration District: 57; Image: 686.0

Name: Angela Masiero
Age: 47
Estimated birth year: abt 1883
Relation to head-of-house: Wife
Spouse's Name: Rinaldo Masiero
Home in 1930: West Stockbridge, Berkshire, Massachusetts
Name: Angela Masiero
Age: 47
Estimated birth year: abt 1883
Relation to head-of-house: Wife
Spouse's Name: Rinaldo Masiero
Home in 1930: West Stockbridge, Berkshire, Massachusetts

Still looking for Pietro and Giuseppe

Smile for me!:)
Trish
Smile for me!:)
Trish
Professional & Certified Genealogist
Where the Acorn Fell Genealogy Services
Genealogy-Forum
jcsm400
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 2111
Joined: 31 Jan 2006, 00:00
Location: USA

Re: Anyone has 1930Census? Please check this out for me...

Post by jcsm400 »

Working on linking draft cards....hang in there!
Researching in San Vitaliano, Napoli, Italy & Armento, Potenza, Italy.
jcsm400
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 2111
Joined: 31 Jan 2006, 00:00
Location: USA

Re: Anyone has 1930Census? Please check this out for me...

Post by jcsm400 »

Researching in San Vitaliano, Napoli, Italy & Armento, Potenza, Italy.
jcsm400
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 2111
Joined: 31 Jan 2006, 00:00
Location: USA

Re: Anyone has 1930Census? Please check this out for me...

Post by jcsm400 »

Trish,

Do you want any of the censuses linked at this point?
Researching in San Vitaliano, Napoli, Italy & Armento, Potenza, Italy.
brujaojos
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 1061
Joined: 19 Aug 2004, 00:00
Location: Philadelphia
Contact:

Re: Anyone has 1930Census? Please check this out for me...

Post by brujaojos »

jcsm400 wrote:Trish,

Do you want any of the censuses linked at this point?
Thank you so much for posting the WWI Draft Cards.:):):):)

Don't post the census unless the poster asks for them for I'm not sure if they are related to Pietro and Guiseppe.

Thank you,
Trish
Smile for me!:)
Trish
Professional & Certified Genealogist
Where the Acorn Fell Genealogy Services
Genealogy-Forum
jcsm400
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 2111
Joined: 31 Jan 2006, 00:00
Location: USA

Re: Anyone has 1930Census? Please check this out for me...

Post by jcsm400 »

Trish,

Glad to help, anytime!


jcsm :)
Researching in San Vitaliano, Napoli, Italy & Armento, Potenza, Italy.
User avatar
bull1982
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 77
Joined: 11 Jan 2006, 00:00
Location: Cornedo, Northern Italy

Re: Anyone has 1930Census? Please check this out for me...

Post by bull1982 »

Have a new hint.
Someone could post Joe Masiero's (probably spelled Masierio) 1920Census Record of Lee,MA?
Year of immigration is 1913.

Thank you so much!
jcsm400
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 2111
Joined: 31 Jan 2006, 00:00
Location: USA

Re: Anyone has 1930Census? Please check this out for me...

Post by jcsm400 »

1920 Lee, MA

Residing: 4095 or 4895 Fairview St.

Joe Maserio (indexed as Mauerio)
29Italy-Boarder-single-immig 1913-AL-occu:fireman

Will link in a few......


Here is the link.

http://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5377 ... 9208vj.jpg

:)
Researching in San Vitaliano, Napoli, Italy & Armento, Potenza, Italy.
User avatar
bull1982
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 77
Joined: 11 Jan 2006, 00:00
Location: Cornedo, Northern Italy

Re: Anyone has 1930Census? Please check this out for me...

Post by bull1982 »

Yeah! Great deal friend!

You yet posted me Pietro(Peter) Masiero's 1920Census Record.
Would be nice to look on his 1930Census too..

Thanks a lot!!!
jcsm400
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 2111
Joined: 31 Jan 2006, 00:00
Location: USA

Re: Anyone has 1930Census? Please check this out for me...

Post by jcsm400 »

Possible 1930 census info on Peter Masiero.

indexed as MERREN (sure looks like Masiero to me!)

Residence: Lee, Berkshire, MA
Peter-Head-45-Italy-married @ 26-immig. 1906-NA
Pasqual-Wife-44-Italy-married @ 24
John-son-20-MA
Joseph-son-18-MA
Andelo-son-13-MA

http://img113.imageshack.us/img113/7051 ... 9304wq.jpg


Peter isn't working for a paper mill, but 1 of his son's is and the ages of all children match with the 1920 info, except no Arthur! Died?



Take a look & lets us know what you think.
Researching in San Vitaliano, Napoli, Italy & Armento, Potenza, Italy.
User avatar
bull1982
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 77
Joined: 11 Jan 2006, 00:00
Location: Cornedo, Northern Italy

Re: Anyone has 1930Census? Please check this out for me...

Post by bull1982 »

Yeah!
That's him...sad to say but possible that Arthur was dead...
Can you also check this out?
Have you ever looked on Peter's SS Death Index before...no one has ever been able to catch it.

Thank you
Post Reply