Quick links
Unanswered topics
Active topics
Search
FAQ
Login
Register
Board index
Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
Search
my all time favorate internet radio-Italian
General Non-Genealogy Discussions.
Ask questions, chat and talk about anything.
Post Reply
Search
Advanced search
1 post • Page
1
of
1
corrado
Elite
Posts:
385
Joined:
12 Dec 2006, 00:00
Location:
Queens NY
my all time favorate internet radio-Italian
Quote
Post
by
corrado
»
02 Jul 2009, 23:17
I can't help it this station is in Italy, but they are great!
http://www.veniceclassicradio.eu/
I hope this is allowed, I don't have any connection with this station...
Top
Post Reply
1 post • Page
1
of
1
Return to “Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy”
Jump to
Italian Genealogy
Locations in Italy
Italian History & Culture
Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Genetic genealogy
Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy