I have an appointment in September (NY) to apply/submit my documents for Italian citizenship through jus sanguinis. I believe I have all documents needed, but I wanted to confirm this with the consulate beforehand. Is there any way to do this? Is there a number I can call or email? I also need to get the documents translated and don’t want to spend money translating documents I do not need. Here is a list of documents that I have..
My list of documents: GGF > GF > M
Great Grandparents:
GGF birth cert. (from Italy)
GGF Death Cert
GGF Naturalization Cert.
GGM Birth cert. (From Italy)
GGM/F marriage Cert. (From Italy)
Grandparents:
GF Birth cert.
GF Death cert.
GF/M Marriage cert.
Mother:
Mothers Birth cert.
Mother Marriage Cert.
Me:
Birth Cert.
Any insight or advise would be greatly appreciated. I just want to make sure I am fully prepared for my appointment in September.
Thanks!

