Another great radio station from the Trento area of the Dolomiti listening to it helps me keep up with the area & listen to great Italian songs.
www.radiodolomiti.com
Regards
Trevisan2
RADIO DOLOMITI.COM
- trevisan2
- Master

- Posts: 639
- Joined: 23 Oct 2004, 00:00
- Location: Utah, Mareno di Piave (TV)
- Contact:
RADIO DOLOMITI.COM
Researching in the provincia di Treviso, Italy, Provaglio Sopra, Val Sabbia of Brescia.
Domege di Cadore, Cavalo, Fumane, Verona
Forno di Rivara, TO, Canischio, TO
Domege di Cadore, Cavalo, Fumane, Verona
Forno di Rivara, TO, Canischio, TO
Re: RADIO DOLOMITI.COM
Hi, my father-in-law was born near Revo, Trento area. I registered at this site and cannot hear the live broadcasts...
What "free" software are you using to listen to this.... ?
I've listened to many radio stations from my computer and never had a problem....
In order to listen you need to pay.... something I found out after I had registered my personal information... not happy about this... don't like filling forms like this ... only to find out later that money is required...
Darn!! I messed up the personal information on the registration form... OOPS....
Your advice would be appreciated.... I was hoping that my F-i-L could hear this station went he visits next time...
Can you suggest another?
mfjp
What "free" software are you using to listen to this.... ?
I've listened to many radio stations from my computer and never had a problem....
In order to listen you need to pay.... something I found out after I had registered my personal information... not happy about this... don't like filling forms like this ... only to find out later that money is required...
Darn!! I messed up the personal information on the registration form... OOPS....
Your advice would be appreciated.... I was hoping that my F-i-L could hear this station went he visits next time...
Can you suggest another?
mfjp