Carletta/ Pilato marriage record?

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
lindsy.williams
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 99
Joined: 10 Jun 2018, 04:56
Location: Texas

Carletta/ Pilato marriage record?

Post by lindsy.williams »

Hi! I'm looking for the marriage record between Crocifissa Carletta & Salvatore Pilato in San Cataldo around 1900. I assume around 1900, because their first (known) child was born in 1901.
I'd appreciate any help! Also if anyone comes across any birth or death information for Crocifissa, I'd very much appreciate that as well. Her parents were Lorenzo Carletta & Carmela Mastrosimone.
User avatar
Tessa78
Master
Master
Posts: 18381
Joined: 07 Sep 2009, 18:09

Re: Carletta/ Pilato marriage record?

Post by Tessa78 »

Here is the marriage act in 1900 (#32) of Salvatore Pilato, 26, and Crocifissa Carletta, 19.

His parents are deceased (both) Cosimo Pilato and Mariantonia Pietra.
Her parents are deceased (both) Salvatore Carletta and Carmela Guarneri.

Interesting bonus...their birthdates are given in the margin...
His is 20 September 1873.
Hers is 20 February 1881.

https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... cc=1946840

And here is the birth act of Crocifissa in 1881 (#77)

Https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... cc=1946840

T.
lindsy.williams
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 99
Joined: 10 Jun 2018, 04:56
Location: Texas

Re: Carletta/ Pilato marriage record?

Post by lindsy.williams »

Thank you so much! That's not what I was expecting!
User avatar
Tessa78
Master
Master
Posts: 18381
Joined: 07 Sep 2009, 18:09

Re: Carletta/ Pilato marriage record?

Post by Tessa78 »

lindsy.williams wrote: 09 Jul 2019, 14:29 Thank you so much! That's not what I was expecting!
I thought as much :-)

Her parents were different from those you listed...

T.
lindsy.williams
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 99
Joined: 10 Jun 2018, 04:56
Location: Texas

Re: Carletta/ Pilato marriage record?

Post by lindsy.williams »

I was missing a generation in there:) It can be confusing when people were having children from age 16-50!
Post Reply