One and the Same Person
One and the Same Person
I have all of my documents in order to submit for Italian citizenship yet think I have a major problem. I would love to hear from anyone who faced the same issues. First, between my grandfather's arrival via Ellis Island and his Marriage, the last letter of the family name changed from A to O. Second, my father was a home birth and the doctor did not submit the birth certificate until 5 weeks later; the certificate dated 1916 was filled out with a calligraphy pen and is not legible. Someone wrote in a different handwriting at the top of the certificate a THIRD spelling of the last name, This time dropping a letter. So from Troccola to Troccolo to Trocola and back to Troccolo on grandfather's naturalization certificate. Any ideas how I should progress from here?
Re: One and the Same Person
Affidavit One and the Same can solve the problem
Envy is the most flattering of flattery
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH

