Search found 7 matches

by Florentine
22 Aug 2004, 21:13
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Records From Italy
Replies: 25
Views: 20386

Re: Records From Italy

Grazie Peter. I will try 1st to reach the Mormons tomorrow.

Florentine
by Florentine
22 Aug 2004, 06:56

Thank you. Do you know how I can clarify the surname? I have in my records that her maiden name was Mary Fida. I am sure that was Maria. I now think that Fida was her mother's maiden name. A relative now deceased had a geneaologist research it and according to that info her name was Antonina (detta ...
by Florentine
22 Aug 2004, 05:18

Peter,

Do I send a money order?

Florentine
by Florentine
22 Aug 2004, 04:53

Ciao Peter. I read the form as well as I could/I understood it to be as if I was requesting my own. I will have to wait till Mon. at least to try to reach the Mormons. If I were to send the birth certificate request to Italy - I would have to explain that I am unsure of the correct name of my grandm...
by Florentine
21 Aug 2004, 06:40

Peter, thank you again for your quick response. I did go to the website. I am not fluent in Italian but got to the Birth request form and it states the year as 19??. This makes me think that they may not go back to 1894. I am not sure it is the right form for my needs. I am trying to obtain dual cit...
by Florentine
20 Aug 2004, 23:54

Peter, Thank you. I actually called the local Mormon Church and left a message today. I attempted to reach the website you gave me but it says it is no longer available? That is a shame if true. The Site you are looking for "http://www.circolocalabrfese.org)./" is not available. If I write...
by Florentine
20 Aug 2004, 21:44

I was successful in obtaining my grandfather's Italian birth certificate from Pescara Abruzzi and the age is somewhat different but not 10 years. I am unable to find records on my paternal grandmother who was born I hear in Rosarno Calabria. Does anyone know how to get info from Rosarno, Calabria or...