Search found 4 matches

by ebmom
01 Dec 2004, 18:51
Forum: Italian History & Culture
Topic: Svevia Nobility?
Replies: 8
Views: 9874

Re: Svevia Nobility?

If you go to http://www.ancestry.com and enter Svevia and search you will find 10 family trees for this surname. There are 20 in the World family tree (subscription). One tree appears to be a noble family in Italy from long ago. There is some wonderful help available here, but you need to provide i...
by ebmom
30 Nov 2004, 17:54

ptimber wrote:Alas alack is there a name attached to the ring?? Peter
I really don't know... I haven't seen the ring and my aunt gave it to my cousin 23 years ago. I've asked over and over and over again to at least have it appraised or dated but they never do it. It's a pity, really.
by ebmom
29 Nov 2004, 20:26

Dear California person go to www.google.com and insert the family name of the owner of the ring and the word genealogy alongside and also try family name and Svevia kingdom..variations in the title will bring in other researches that have been or are being comnducted on the name, the ring, the king...
by ebmom
29 Nov 2004, 17:43

Svevia Nobility?

My aunt told me that her grandmother gave her an heirloom ring when she was a little girl that supposedly had been passed down in the 'female' generation from the Royal Family of Svevia. I looked up Svevia and it used to be a country that had parts of France & Italy and more back in the medieval...