Search found 16 matches

by travele799
24 Oct 2007, 23:02
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Naturalization papers?
Replies: 7
Views: 6059

Re: Naturalization papers?

Thanks... I will send away for the certified copy of the petition and then send all the info to the embassy and see what they have to say!
by travele799
24 Oct 2007, 20:14

Thank you for responding so quickly. How do I determine if NARA has the Oath of Allegiance?
by travele799
24 Oct 2007, 19:27

I have found my ggf naturalization record on nara and have the petition number... they say they will certify this record. Will a certified copy from NARA be sufficient?
by travele799
19 Oct 2007, 21:09

Naturalization papers?

Hello I just returned from a great trip to Sicily. I met my family and got all the documents I need to start applying for cizenship. All except the naturalization papers. I think I found a listing on the NARA. Can I just print a copy of this from the website or do I have to get an official copy? Do ...
by travele799
10 Feb 2006, 05:16
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Just starting can anyone help?
Replies: 32
Views: 17879

Re: Just starting can anyone help?

Yes, Nuccia you are right. Thanks for the website. I really do have a lot of work to do! Vj thanks for the information, do you have the website I can find that on by any chance? I checked out the ellis island website and it was really exciting to see the actual manifests form the ships they sailed i...
by travele799
09 Feb 2006, 08:21

Thank you so much for your help Nuccia! It is about lunch time here now, and I should do a bit of work now (I guess!). Thanks again for everything...
mark
by travele799
09 Feb 2006, 08:08

I just found my great grandmothers information. She was on theship Citta di Torino from Palermo on oct 8, 1907 she said she was going to see g. campochiaro....
by travele799
09 Feb 2006, 08:00

Nuccia, sorry I could not see the information you gave at first (the Japanese computer I am on had to be reconfigured!) The boston manifest may be my great grandfather....I need to find out if my great grandmother changed her name at some time... on her death certificate it is listed as Crocifissa C...
by travele799
09 Feb 2006, 07:54

Nuccia, Sorry to say I am not a member of ancestry.com!! Upon further inspection of the ellis island documents... I noticed that the place of birth is listed as Italy... my grandfather was born in Boston! It is possible that he was a family member that lived in the same house?! I will need to look i...
by travele799
09 Feb 2006, 07:44

Thank you Nuccia!!!! That is my grandfather the 14 year old coming over.... Wow, I have been working on this for two weeks now and in a few minutes you have accomplished more than I have!! Now the big question is how do I find out about his naturalization status (and thus if I can go ahead and try t...
by travele799
09 Feb 2006, 07:30

Nuccia,
The first one you posted on the Duilio is him for sure... his first son was born on sept 10, 1909... so the second one is most likely not him.
How could I find out about the journey he made in 1912?

Thanks for the help
by travele799
09 Feb 2006, 07:25

I just found my grandfathers boat, He came on the Patria from Palermo on Dec 2, 1924... he was 14 years old...

his mothers name was Crocifissa Campochiaro (Radosta is maiden name)... how are you able to view the manifest?
by travele799
09 Feb 2006, 07:05

eyetalgal thanks again. Does anyone know of a way I can check the naturalization records with the information I have?
by travele799
09 Feb 2006, 06:53

Thank you so much... do you have the website address!!
by travele799
09 Feb 2006, 06:47

Thank you very much, How would I go about getting more information from this? Is there any way I can view this record online?

Mark