Search found 4 matches

by joshuaross
09 Dec 2007, 20:23
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Not sure where to go next
Replies: 7
Views: 6208

Re: Not sure where to go next

I am unsure how to find the correct comune and how to correctly ask for information. Any help would be appreciated!

Josh
by joshuaross
04 Dec 2007, 00:41

Re: Not sure where to go next

I have a document from 1938 that indicates Guglielmo's birth date, place and parents names (I believe it was used as verification when he offically changed his name). Other than that, I have not attempt to find documentation. I have not done so because I am unsure as to what is the best method. Than...
by joshuaross
02 Dec 2007, 23:47

Not sure where to go next

I am searching for the surnames Berardinelli and Falcone. Here is what I have so far. Guglielmo Berardinelli (son of Crociffisso Chella and Domenico Berardinelli) came to the US in 1906. His wife Adelaide Falcone (daughter of Elizabetta Crise and Daniele Falcone) arrived in 1907. I have been unable ...
by joshuaross
24 Nov 2007, 14:12
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Emigration ports
Replies: 0
Views: 2371

Emigration ports

Where could I find passenger lists for emigrates from Italy? I am looking for family that left in 1898 and went to Brazil. My great-grandfather went there with his parents and siblings. I do have his Ellis Island record from 1906 that states he emigrated from Naples. So, logic says he went to Brazil...