Search found 4 matches

by jsicari
29 May 2008, 23:53
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Location in Italy
Replies: 4
Views: 4739

Location in Italy

My family comes from Italy but unfortunately I don't have much information. Vincenzo Sicari (Sigari possibly) Born february 9, 1889. He came to America in March 1907 from Napoli on the ship Citta di Napoli. It said he was from Longa Bardi. I was told his mother died giving birth I don't know her nam...
by jsicari
29 May 2008, 10:30
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: FamiLy SALERNO from Calabria
Replies: 14
Views: 12298

Re: FamiLy SALERNO from Calabria

Hello, I just saw your message and a friend of mine from New Jersey has the last name Salerno so I forwarded it to her to see if there might be a connection for you. I was wondering if you could give me a little help. My husbands great grandfather came from Longo Bardi / Calabria. Can you help me wi...
by jsicari
28 May 2008, 22:58
Topic: Sicari
Replies: 8
Views: 8382

Re: Sicari

I have found out that Vincenzo also went by the name of James (which was his middle name). Last name could have been Sicari, Sigari or Sigar. I have found his name spelled all of these ways so far. He was born in Longa Bardi, Italy on February 9, 1889. He came to America in March 1907 under the name...
by jsicari
24 Feb 2008, 13:27
Topic: Sicari
Replies: 8
Views: 8382

Sicari

Looking for the family of Vincenzo Sicari born 1889. He was last from Longobardi, Italy. He came to America @ 1908.