Search found 8 matches

by carabella
09 Feb 2015, 01:57
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Adoption papers Luigi Gardella?
Replies: 1
Views: 541

Adoption papers Luigi Gardella?

Would someone kindly please translate for me?
Louis Gardella Adoption Paper.jpg
This would be my maternal great grandfather.

Thank you so much.
Carabella
by carabella
27 Nov 2011, 20:04
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Gardella Family of Cornia, Genoa, Italy
Replies: 14
Views: 14478

Re: Gardella Family of Cornia, Genoa, Italy

Martha! Wow! Thank you so much for the link to your homepage. My Nana's family must be from the area - Gardella and Dondero families-. I am having a very hard time finding the death records of my great grandmother Rose Dondero in Natick, Massachusetts, USA. If I can get her information then I will b...
by carabella
05 Nov 2011, 05:26

Hi, I really have very , very little information about the Gardella/Dondero families. I wish I had listened more when I was a child. All I know about Rose Dondero- who was my great grandmother - is that she was married to Louis Gardella and they lived in Natick, Massachusetts. I know nothing about t...
by carabella
07 Oct 2011, 00:45

Interesting...All I know of the Donderos Family is that my G-G-grandmother was Rosa Dondero and that she married Louis Gardella and that they lived in Natick Massachusetts. The Gardellas came from Cornia. It would be wonderful to make a connection! My itlaina connection is the most difficult one so ...
by carabella
07 Dec 2009, 02:18

I Have had time to look at the image that you sent and it is indeed my great grandfather. How did you find this record? I am truly amazed! I thank you so very much. :)
by carabella
06 Dec 2009, 02:01

Thank you for your response. The death info is very significant. My info had his parents as Luigi and Maria. The census info belongs to another gentleman. A Mr. Gardell who is no relation, but I thank you for forwarding it to me. I am now in a quandry and will need to search both Luigi and Maria and...
by carabella
05 Dec 2009, 03:56

I have cited the source of my information regarding the place of birth for my great grandfather. Following is an excerpt of the article. Gardella , Louis (late) - Born Cornia , Genoa, Italy, March 10, 1851. Son of Luigi and Maria Gardella. Came to U.S. in early 70’s settling in Boston , where he s...
by carabella
23 Nov 2009, 02:23

Gardella Family of Cornia, Genoa, Italy

Il mio grande - il nonno era Louis Gardella, sopportato il 10 marzo 1851 in Cornia, Genova. Il suo padre era Luigi Gardella che è stato sposato a Maria- che il cognome è sconosciuto. Louis ha immigrrato negli Stati Uniti in 1870 ed ha sposato Rosa Dondero. Finalmente si sono depositati nella cittÃ...