Search found 5 matches

by riema86
23 Mar 2010, 18:28
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Naturalization Help
Replies: 7
Views: 3134

Re: Naturalization Help

I'm not entirely sure that Toritto was his birth place though, but that was the place of residence listed on his passenger record from Ellis Island.
by riema86
23 Mar 2010, 18:26

He was born in Toritto, Italy and his birthday was in September or October of 1904.
by riema86
23 Mar 2010, 17:58

Thanks! What about the certificate of naturalization? I believe I am entitled to dual citizenship and need to have a certified copy of his certificate of naturalization. Can I request the certificate using this number for his declaration?
by riema86
23 Mar 2010, 17:40

Naturalization Help

Hi, I am looking for naturalization papers for my great grandfather, Antonio (also went by Anthony and Tony) Mincieli. I believe he naturalized in October 1930 in New York but I cannot find any of his naturalization documents online. He was born in Italy in 1904 and came to American in 1920 and his ...
by riema86
22 Mar 2010, 22:16
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Houston consulate
Replies: 14
Views: 10649

Re: Houston consulate

I have a question about my qualification. My Italian born great grandfather filed a declaration of intent to naturalize before my grandfather was born. But, the actual naturalization didn't occur until after [/b] my grandfather was born. Am i still eligible? Does the rule go by the date of the decla...