Il cognome Caropreso

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
danalex

Il cognome Caropreso

Post by danalex »

Ciao a tutti, vorrei conoscere l'origine della mia famiglia, mio nonno si chiamava Leonardo Caropreso Castilla e vissuto in Mexico, ora i loro discendenti vivono in varie parti del paese, agradecere i tuoi dati.
Saluti desde Mexico!!
PeterTimber
Master
Master

Re: Il cognome Caropreso

Post by PeterTimber »

There are 57 cities,towns and villages that have persons surnamed Caropreso thruout Italy and only two towns that have Castilla. Go to www.gens.labo.net/en/cognomi for this distribution thruout Italy. Put the name in the upper left and click the red arrow to see this distribtuion.

The www.familysearch.org under ancestor search reflects that the earliest date in Italy is 1795 in Caserta Italy for a persons surnamed Caropreso.

I suspect that these surnames are Spanish in origin since Spain ruled most of Italy from 1559 to 1713.

If you wish to research the location of all Caropreso and castilla thruout the world then goto www.numberway for all the worlds telephone directories. Suerte =Peter=
~Peter~