Comune address for Forli del Sannio

Do you need information about a certain town or village in Italy, or do you need help to find it on a map?
This forum will give you a helping hand.
bpilko

Comune address for Forli del Sannio

Post by bpilko »

I will be requesting birth certificates for my great-great grandparents, who were born somewhere around 1855-1865 in Forli del Sannio. From reading an earlier posting, I plan to use the form letter on http://www.circolocalabrese.org/resourc ... civile.asp.

Can someone point me to the address for the relevant Stato Civile?
misbris
Master
Master

Re: Comune address for Forli del Sannio

Post by misbris »

bpilko

Post by bpilko »

Yes, that helps a lot. Thank you so much. Does the text below seem to work? Also, what is the state of the family certificate, and would you recommend requesting one for research in addition to the birth certificate? My goal is to find additional ancestors.

10 novembre 2009

Ufficio dello Stato Civile
Comune di Forlì del Sannio
86084 FORLÌ DEL SANNIO IS
ITALY

Egregi Signori,

Mi chiamo <name>, ed abito negli Stati Uniti all'indirizzo sopradetto. Cerco informazioni sul mio trisavolo, Marta Carmosino. Nata nel comune di Forlì del Sannio. Cerco questi dati per conoscere meglio la mia famiglia, e per trovare i miei parenti rimasti in Italia.

Vi sarei molto grato se poteste spedirmi l'estratto dell'atto di nascita di Marta Carmosino, in carta libera. Nata verso 1865. Sposato Gircomo Tonti nel Year.

Vi ringrazio in anticipo per la vostra gentilezza e premura, e vi prego di addebitarmi tutte le spese postali e dei certificati.

Distinti saluti,
liviomoreno
Master
Master

Post by liviomoreno »

10 novembre 2009

Ufficio dello Stato Civile
Comune di Forlì del Sannio
86084 FORLÌ DEL SANNIO IS
ITALY

Egregi Signori,

Mi chiamo <name>, ed abito negli Stati Uniti all'indirizzo in calce. Cerco informazioni sulla mia trisavola, Marta Carmosino. Nata nel comune di Forlì del Sannio. Cerco questi dati per conoscere meglio la mia famiglia, e per trovare i miei parenti rimasti in Italia.

Vi sarei molto grato se poteste spedirmi l'estratto per copia integrale dell'atto di nascita di Marta Carmosino, in carta libera. Nata verso 1865. Sposata con Giacomo Tonti nel Year.

Vi ringrazio in anticipo per la vostra gentilezza e premura, e vi prego di addebitarmi tutte le spese postali e dei certificati.

Distinti saluti,

Put your address here

The state of the family certificate is a document which lists all the people belonging to a family, at a certain date.

be aware that while the birth, marriage and death records are free of charge, the state of family has a cost established by the local administration and is around 5 Euros for each component of he family.

For your research you may also write to the living Carmosinos. Forlì del Sannio is a very small town (less than 1000 inhabitants) and there are still 4 families with this surname. See http://www.paginebianche.it/execute.cgi ... &ind=&l=en