Cemeteries

Do you need information about a certain town or village in Italy, or do you need help to find it on a map?
This forum will give you a helping hand.
lorimen

Cemeteries

Post by lorimen »

I will be visiting Lucca in September, and my husband's family is from there. Menichetti. I want to look at some cemeteries, but can't find a list of them in that area. Torre del Lago, Viareggio, Lucca.
Anyone know where to find a list of cemeteries for that region?
Thanks!
PeterTimber
Master
Master

Re: Cemeteries

Post by PeterTimber »

Try to google it under title LUCCA PROVINCE CEMETERIES ITALY. This way you can pick and choose what you wish. =Peter=
~Peter~
johnnyonthespot
Master
Master

Post by johnnyonthespot »

lorimen wrote:I will be visiting Lucca in September, and my husband's family is from there. Menichetti. I want to look at some cemeteries, but can't find a list of them in that area. Torre del Lago, Viareggio, Lucca.
Anyone know where to find a list of cemeteries for that region?
Thanks!
I think you may want to read this thread (beginning with the 7th message) for an explanation as to why you may not find exactly what you are looking for...
Carmine

My hobby is finding things. Having found most of my own, I am happy to help others find theirs. PM me! :)
PeterTimber
Master
Master

Post by PeterTimber »

Or you can try the listing for Lucca listings of Cemeteries at
www.cydislist.com but you will have to scroll down until you get to cemeteries and not worth the effort. Google.com provides specifics and quickly. =Peter=
~Peter~
liviomoreno
Master
Master

Post by liviomoreno »

PeterTimber wrote:Or you can try the listing for Lucca listings of Cemeteries at
www.cydislist.com but you will have to scroll down until you get to cemeteries and not worth the effort. Google.com provides specifics and quickly. =Peter=
Do you mean www.cyndislist.com?
PeterTimber
Master
Master

Post by PeterTimber »

CERTO Livio! grazie. =Peter=
~Peter~