address for Ufficio Anagrafe( registry office) Teramo Italy

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
GJMG

address for Ufficio Anagrafe( registry office) Teramo Italy

Post by GJMG »

I am wanting to get the family cert. for the Pasquale Verdecchia family. he had a son named Massimo who came to america in 1909 and he is my grandfather. He is the only one to come to america of his family.Now I found online that if ones ancestors left Italy after about 1880 and there last place of residence is known. it is reccomended that one write to the ufficio anagrafe (registry office) there and request a ceritficato di stato di famiglia (family certificate) showing the date and place of birth of each family member.Now here is my problem I have my grandfathers death certificate and on it says that he was born in Teramo, but the family certificate has to be requested in his fathers name Pasquale who`s birth place on the death certificate says Colasantamaria Abruzzi Italy . So I was needing the address for the ufficio anagrafe( registry office) for Colasantamaria Abruzzi Italy.(now would this be right???) Please help !!! It would be greatly appreciated!!!! Glenda
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Re: address for Ufficio Anagrafe( registry office) Teramo It

Post by suanj »

GJMG wrote:I am wanting to get the family cert. for the Pasquale Verdecchia family. he had a son named Massimo who came to america in 1909 and he is my grandfather. He is the only one to come to america of his family.Now I found online that if ones ancestors left Italy after about 1880 and there last place of residence is known. it is reccomended that one write to the ufficio anagrafe (registry office) there and request a ceritficato di stato di famiglia (family certificate) showing the date and place of birth of each family member.Now here is my problem I have my grandfathers death certificate and on it says that he was born in Teramo, but the family certificate has to be requested in his fathers name Pasquale who`s birth place on the death certificate says Colasantamaria Abruzzi Italy . So I was needing the address for the ufficio anagrafe( registry office) for Colasantamaria Abruzzi Italy.(now would this be right???) Please help !!! It would be greatly appreciated!!!! Glenda
Hi Glenda the town(really is an village) is Rocca Santa Maria in Teramo province around 690 inhabitants.. I found this mailto of Common roccasantamaria@virgilio.it
...hoping available.....
or you send an normal post to:

"Ufficio Anagrafe
Comune di Rocca Santa Maria
64010 Rocca Santa Maria (TE)
Italia"
--
regards, suanj
GJMG

Re: address for Ufficio Anagrafe( registry office) Teramo It

Post by GJMG »

Thank you Suanj, This means alot to me to get the address. Thanks Again!!! Sincerely Glenda
vallese

Re: address for Ufficio Anagrafe( registry office) Teramo Italy

Post by vallese »

I am a relative of Massimo Verdecchia Information was requested by his granddaughter Glenda as per attached copy
I would like to get information to her as she believes her grandfather was the only one who came to USA He had sisters in this USA also.

William Aquilante
bill032140@hotmail.com