need help: Carmelo Guerrieri from Naples,Italy to Argentina

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Sanguinetti

need help: Carmelo Guerrieri from Naples,Italy to Argentina

Post by Sanguinetti »

I am trying to find information on my great-grandfather Carmelo Guerrieri that traveled from Naples to Buenos Aires, Argentina between 1880-1893.
He married Filomena Breglia and I think they traveled with their young son Fransisco?
I would love to have the date and any other information of when they arrived to Argentina.
maestra36
Master
Master

Re: need help: Carmelo Guerrieri from Naples,Italy to Argent

Post by maestra36 »

I found the following information in the databank for Italians to Argentina. Since you didn't given approximate ages of births for your ancestors, I don't know if this is your Carmelo or not. This Carmelo though was single and not married at the time and the year of immigration to Argentina is much later than you are looking for. There is no Filomena Breglia or Filomena Guerrieri in the databank. There are two young Francesco Guerrieri but they are on different ships than this Carmelo.

Surname GUERRIERI
Name CARMELO
Parentela X
Age 23
Sex M
Marital status Celibe/Nubile
Occupation AGRICULTOR
Religion CATOLICA
Port of embarkment GENOVA
Name of the ship SIENA
Date of arrival 30-10-1909
Literacy Sa
Travel compartment Terza

I also do not see the family on the 1895 Argentina census. You can search currently online Argentina records at the following website: www.familysearchlabs.org