De Nardi in Vittorio Veneto - Treviso

Over 25 million Italians have emigrated between 1861 and 1960 with a migration boom between 1871 and 1915 when over 13,5 million emigrants left the country for European and overseas destinations.
thiagoibagy

De Nardi in Vittorio Veneto - Treviso

Post by thiagoibagy »

hi, I am Thiago Denardi Ibagy. I am a eighteen years old brazilian boy. My ancestor (Francesco De Nardi, was born in 1865) came to Brazil from Vittorio Veneto with his father (Usgualdo De Nardi, was born in 1831) to Rio Grande do Sul State about in 1879.

A person of my family told me they came of a localitá called Fadalto Basso, but I have no sure. I need the Birth register of Francesco De Nardi or his register in liste di leva.

I am so thankful of any information you can give me about it.

Thanks so much,
Thiago Denardi Ibagy
ptimber
Master
Master

Re: De Nardi in Vittorio Veneto - Treviso

Post by ptimber »

Fadalto is a frazione or section of Vittorio Veneto in the province of Treviso. Youwould have to write to thre Uffico di stato Civile, Comune di Vittorio veneto, Postale 31029, provincia Treviso, veneto, Italia with a form letter in italian (go to www.circolocalabrese.org for form letter in italian for birth record) Ask for "estratto di Nascita. If you wish military records address in Treviso please let me know. Peter Merry Christmas,
thiagoibagy

Post by thiagoibagy »

First of all Thanks for your reply Peter! :P

Yes, I already sent a letter to the comune of Vittorio Veneto... But my ancestor was born before 1871, that's he was registered is a curch, but the church that he was registered was burn and all documents as estrattos they had burned out too.
So the unique document I can use is the military register... If you can give a tip I'll be too much thankful....

Obrigado (Thanks in portuguese...) =pPP
Thiago Denardi Ibagy

ps: Merry xmas too u too! 8D
ptimber
Master
Master

Post by ptimber »

Muilitary register for treviso: Archivio di Stato, Uffico di Leva Militare, Comune di treviso, Piazza Duomo 19, Postale 31100, Treviso, Veneto, Italia. Send them a request in italian for the records. Peter
ptimber
Master
Master

Post by ptimber »

Muilitary register for treviso: Archivio di Stato, Uffico di Leva Militare, Comune di treviso, Piazza Duomo 19, Postale 31100, Treviso, Veneto, Italia. Send them a request in italian for the records. Peter
thiagoibagy

Post by thiagoibagy »

Thanks a lot Peter!
The problem now is: I do not speak Italian!! :(
Can u help me init too?
ptimber
Master
Master

Post by ptimber »

I will send it to you. Peter