Bari, Italy

General Non-Genealogy Discussions.
Ask questions, chat and talk about anything.
Fred48
Rookie
Rookie

Bari, Italy

Post by Fred48 »

Hi,

My son and his girlfriend are getting married in Bari, Italy next January. She is from Bari. We are planning to attend the wedding and would like to know what type of weather we can expect . Also any interesting tourist sites.

Thanks,

Fred
Italysearcher
Master
Master

Re: Bari, Italy

Post by Italysearcher »

Be sure to make a trip to ALberobello. Its south of Bari but a 'must see' site.
There are photos on my website.
January will be cool and damp. But it could be warm in the sun. Dress in layers and wear wool.
Ann Tatangelo
http://angelresearch.net
Dual citizenship assistance, and document acquisition, on-site genealogical research in Lazio, Molise, Latina and Cosenza. Land record searches and succession.
Fred48
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Fred48 »

Thanks for the tip on Alberobello. My son talked about this when he returned from his trip to Italy. Also, thanks for the information on wearing layers.
PeterTimber
Master
Master

Post by PeterTimber »

Is he marryhing in BARI city proper or in one of the provincial villages or towns? Barik is next to the Adriatic and may have different sort of weather. Go to www.tiscali.it and type in Meteo BARI (CItta o provincia)=Peter=
~Peter~
johnnyonthespot
Master
Master

Post by johnnyonthespot »

PeterTimber wrote:Is he marryhing in BARI city proper or in one of the provincial villages or towns? Barik is next to the Adriatic and may have different sort of weather. Go to www.tiscali.it and type in Meteo BARI (CItta o provincia)=Peter=
Peter, long time no see!

I hope all is well with you and yours.

Carmine
Carmine

My hobby is finding things. Having found most of my own, I am happy to help others find theirs. PM me! :)
PeterTimber
Master
Master

Post by PeterTimber »

Hi Carmine just took a sabbatical, new car, check-ups, fun and frolic. Be back soon I hope? =Peter=
~Peter~
johnnyonthespot
Master
Master

Post by johnnyonthespot »

PeterTimber wrote:Hi Carmine just took a sabbatical, new car, check-ups, fun and frolic. Be back soon I hope? =Peter=
Glad to hear it. Honestly, I was beginning to worry that something may have been wrong.
Carmine

My hobby is finding things. Having found most of my own, I am happy to help others find theirs. PM me! :)