1910 and 1930 NY, NY (Manhattan) census for Michael Magliano

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
maestra36
Master
Master

1910 and 1930 NY, NY (Manhattan) census for Michael Magliano

Post by maestra36 »

Could someone please upload for me the images of the 1910 and 1930 census from ancestry.com for Michael Magliano and wife Rose (on 1910) and Rosa (1930). He was born about 1874.

I already have him with his first wife Vita on the 1900 and with his second wife Rosa on the 1920.

Thanks for you help.

Peg
johnnyonthespot
Master
Master

Re: 1910 and 1930 NY, NY (Manhattan) census for Michael Magl

Post by johnnyonthespot »

Carmine

My hobby is finding things. Having found most of my own, I am happy to help others find theirs. PM me! :)
maestra36
Master
Master

Post by maestra36 »

Carmine
Thank you so much. I just discovered Rosa's married name earlier when looking for something for a cousin of mine on familysearchlabs.org. This Rosa was a first cousin of my paternal grandmother and the person who accompanied her to the U.S. They then went to Hartford Ct where my grandmother's parents were living at the time.

By the way, is the 1910 image that blurred on ancestry? The image is very blurry and difficult to read. I tried finding it through my library's subscription to HeritageQuest but there is no way to do a sound search of the surname on that site and the census is not coming up under the name of Magliano. I've tried all kinds of variations in spelling of the surname and still can't find it.

Anyway, thanks again for your help.
Peg
johnnyonthespot
Master
Master

Post by johnnyonthespot »

maestra36 wrote:By the way, is the 1910 image that blurred on ancestry? The image is very blurry and difficult to read. I tried finding it through my library's subscription to HeritageQuest but there is no way to do a sound search of the surname on that site and the census is not coming up under the name of Magliano. I've tried all kinds of variations in spelling of the surname and still can't find it.
Yes, I pulled it from ancestry . com and it is somewhat blurry. I have noticed however that photobucket reduces the resolution of documents uploaded to their site and I am sure that is the larger problem you are seeing. If you would like to PM me an email address, I can send the higher-res copies as I downloaded them from ancestry.

Maybe it's time I switched to a different image hosting site...

Anyway, thanks again for your help.
Peg
You're welcome!
Carmine

My hobby is finding things. Having found most of my own, I am happy to help others find theirs. PM me! :)