Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
JamesBianco
Staff
Staff

Post by JamesBianco »

Good luck with all of your research.

Jim
MACD

Re: BEWARE of Ptimber---aka Peter

Post by MACD »

Ha! I wish I would have known yesterday when I made my first post :lol:
brujaojos
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by brujaojos »

JamesBianco wrote:Please disregard the comments and trivial advice by the forum member PTIMBER. He is most often rude, and this forum does not condone his behavior. Please feel free to post your inquiries, the man is not well.

Best of luck

JamesBianco
Dear James,

There is a three strike policy on this website. If Peter is warned 3 times by Edmondo, who is the original owner of this website, then Peter will be banned for 7 days.

What you have to do is send Edmondo an email with the subject title, "abuse from Peter Timber" and then state your claim. You can also cut and paste actual links of where he has harassed people. I've personally notified Edmondo for I was tired of the abuse Peter has given me. Peter forgets this is a "Free Website" and "ANYONE CAN GIVE ADVICE!"

So to anyone that Peter has harassed, please send Edmondo (who is the owner of this website) a letter via private message and put in the subject title, More Harassment of Peter Timber. After 3 strikes, Peter will be banned once again from this site.

Here is the Policy about the harassment!

"Policing

ItalianGenealogy.com operates a three strike policy. Users will be warned a maximum of three times for any and all offences in a three month period. If the need arises for a fourth warning a temporary ban will be put in place of between 1 to 7 days."

This is take from this website at http://italiangenealogy.tardio.com/inde ... pic&t=2180

Smile for me! :D
Trish
Smile for me!:)
Trish
Professional & Certified Genealogist
Where the Acorn Fell Genealogy Services
Genealogy-Forum
ptimber
Master
Master

Post by ptimber »

Dear Brujaojos (witches eyes is the translation of the name). I can see your point. I am not being rude it just a matter of insignificance that propels my intellect forward. Peter
JamesBianco
Staff
Staff

Post by JamesBianco »

Thank you Edmondo, we all appreciate what you have done.