Marriage Info

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
princessbubbles_1
Veteran
Veteran

Marriage Info

Post by princessbubbles_1 »

Is there any websites where you can find marriage cert. from podenone Italy. So you can trace back in your family history from the names they list as parents? I'm so confused
wldspirit
Staff
Staff

Re: Marriage Info

Post by wldspirit »

Records online are few and far between, especially for Italian records. However there are websites for computer generated request which can then be mailed to the town of interest.

Form Letter

"Cambiano i suonatori ma la musica è sempre quella."
johnnyonthespot
Master
Master

Post by johnnyonthespot »

princessbubbles_1 wrote:Is there any websites where you can find marriage cert. from podenone Italy. So you can trace back in your family history from the names they list as parents? I'm so confused
I can find no such place in Italy. Where did you find the name Podenone? Perhaps you meant Pordenone? The Comune (city) of Pordenone was previously a part of the Udine province, but since 1968 it is the capital city of a newly-formed province also named Pordenone.

What years are you researching? The Family History Library has limited microfilms of Pordenone civil records covering the years 1871-1911. See http://www.familysearch.org/eng/Library ... t_fhlc.asp
Carmine

My hobby is finding things. Having found most of my own, I am happy to help others find theirs. PM me! :)
princessbubbles_1
Veteran
Veteran

johnnyonthespot wrote:
princessbubbles_1 wrote:Is there any websites where you can find marriage cert. from podenone Italy. So you can trace back in your family history from the names they list as parents? I'm so confused
I can find no such place in Italy. Where did you find the name Podenone? Perhaps you meant Pordenone? The Comune (city) of Pordenone was previously a part of the Udine province, but since 1968 it is the capital city of a newly-formed province also named Pordenone.

What years are you researching? The Family History Library has limited microfilms of Pordenone civil records covering the years 1871-1911. See http://www.familysearch.org/eng/Library ... t_fhlc.asp
Yes your right it is Pordenone not a great speller LOL.
I have tried that website and found them but it dosent list any parents names so i'm not sure as to where else to look. I always thought I would be albe to find the info for them, they are the only part of the family tree no-one really knows anything about I guess they will remain a mystery.
Disapointed.
Italy80
wldspirit
Staff
Staff

Post by wldspirit »

You located online records? or you have already ordered microfilm from the local Lds library and researched the records contained within?

If you did not locate records on microfilm, then you would need to send an actual request to the town of interest in Italy....

"Cambiano i suonatori ma la musica è sempre quella."
princessbubbles_1
Veteran
Veteran

IGI Individual Record FamilySearchâ„¢ International Genealogical Index v5.0
Southwest Europe
Search Results | Download | Print

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Giuseppe Bagatin Pedigree
Male Family

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Event(s):
Birth: 1852 Pasiano Di, Pordenone, Udine, Italy

Christening:
Death:
Burial:

Marriages:
Spouse: Angela Bidoia Family
Marriage: Pasiano Di, Pordenone, Udine, Italy

Record submitted after 1991 by a member of the LDS Church. No additional information is available. Ancestral File may list the same family and the submitter.

Source Information:
No source information is available.

An official Web site of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
© 2008 Intellectual Reserve, Inc. All rights reserved. Conditions of Use Privacy Policy 29 http://www.FamilySearch.org v.2.5.0
About Us | Contact Us | Press Room | Site Map Records Custodians | Developer Network | LDS Church Sites | LDS Country Sites

I found this record on family search but can find none with any of the info that could futher my search
Italy80
johnnyonthespot
Master
Master

Post by johnnyonthespot »

Based on the very limited availability of Family History Center microfilms for Pordenone, it seems your only real option is to contact the civil status office of Pordenone and hope they are one of the comunes who respond to such requests in a timely manner.

Use the form letter link in an earlier post, or one of these others if you wish:

http://www.angelfire.com/ok3/pearlsofwi ... tters.html

http://freeitaliantranslations.blogspot.com/

The address to write to is:

Ufficio dello Stato Civile
Comune di Pordenone
P.tta Calderari, 3
33170 Pordenone PN
ITALY

Email: statocivile@comune.pordenone.it (remove the spaces)
Web: http://www.comune.pordenone.it/
Carmine

My hobby is finding things. Having found most of my own, I am happy to help others find theirs. PM me! :)
princessbubbles_1
Veteran
Veteran

Thanks so much carmine
Italy80