Pagani Family

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
pagani

Pagani Family

Post by pagani »

Anna Carola Pagani was born in abt 1860. She ended up in The UK and married a Londoner. She had a brother, his given name is unknown but he emigrated to The USA and believed to live in Springfield Illinois. Their parents were an interesting couple, he was a priest and she a nun! Family tradition says he was Jules Pagani (short for Juliano?), her name is not known. It is said they fled to France where the children were born. I have been unable to find any record in Italy, France or The USA. Any information on this family or suggestions as to new research avenues would be very welcome.
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Re: Pagani Family

Post by suanj »

pagani wrote:Anna Carola Pagani was born in abt 1860. She ended up in The UK and married a Londoner. She had a brother, his given name is unknown but he emigrated to The USA and believed to live in Springfield Illinois. Their parents were an interesting couple, he was a priest and she a nun! Family tradition says he was Jules Pagani (short for Juliano?), her name is not known. It is said they fled to France where the children were born. I have been unable to find any record in Italy, France or The USA. Any information on this family or suggestions as to new research avenues would be very welcome.
Hi: Jules is Giulio in italian; Julian is Giuliano; please search on http://www.ellisislandrecords.org/searc ... 0267055616&
for any records Pagani (Giulio, Giuliano and any probable misspelling of this first name); on ship's manifest you can read final destination and to trace place of origin... regards, suanj
hughes

Re: Pagani Family

Post by hughes »

hello
anna carola pagani I have information recarding this person
hughes